Yankee Candle Set of 3 Pure Essence Large Jars OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, thank you SCW. You are my hero as I would not be watching live tonight!!! Last episode of the Night Manager, phwoar!!!!!!!

PS That will be the third set in a week!! I have gone hysterical for candles. Must try to calm down a bit.

Did they ever have the other trio on air? The Childhood Memories set which was cheaper than this week's TSV? I assumed that would be the OTO today.

No temptation here either as other set is cheaper and love it so much I got another. I have the basket with these in and my fave is aloe water

Just ordered mine. It makes me laugh when Steven bangs on about the posh oils etc in a candle and they liken it to a sweet. He is talking about Verbena and she says sherbert lemons. I remember once he talked about Ginger Dusk being fresh ginger and I think it was Huntley or Claire who said it smelt like gingernuts. He looked horrified!

Haha I no!! I want Yankee to bring back more treasure fragrances on qvc , that would tempt me ! Lol

Good willpower! I've resisted too. I like the sound of the Verbena and I'm curious about the others but I don't want them enough and nor are they cheap enough to lure me in.

Good willpower! I've resisted too. I like the sound of the Verbena and I'm curious about the others but I don't want them enough and nor are they cheap enough to lure me in.

Lol I think we were spoilt by the childhood memories set that were cheaper than the TSV ☺️

OMG, thank you SCW. You are my hero as I would not be watching live tonight!!! Last episode of the Night Manager, phwoar!!!!!!!

PS That will be the third set in a week!! I have gone hysterical for candles. Must try to calm down a bit.

I thought the Yankee show was on at the same time as The Night Manager as well. Didnt the TV guide say 9?

I thought the Yankee show was on at the same time as The Night Manager as well. Didnt the TV guide say 9?

I cannot make sense of the website! It's not been working all weekend. Not opening lots of pages etc etc. Anyone else have same problems? :mysmilie_1:

As I have been in a YC buying frenzy and over-excited at the prospect of yet more naked Tom Hiddlestone, I could have confused the times!!!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Lol I think we were spoilt by the childhood memories set that were cheaper than the TSV ☺️

Definitely. I preferred those scents too.

Sadly for all of us, Yankee are on again next Saturday at 3.00 and 11.00pm (if the TV Guide is right this time!).

As I have been in a YC buying frenzy and over-excited at the prospect of yet more naked Tom Hiddlestone, I could have confused the times!!!!!! :mysmilie_17:

I can appreciate that but the TV Guide was wrong and still is. There's a blank space for today after 10.00pm.

Be still my beating heart! I have cardiac issues in real life - amongst other joys - and genuinely had to take more beta blockers to get through final of Night Manager. It was mainly because I haven't slept for days, but the tension was also unbearable and there was always the hope of Tom smiling or stripping ;)

Did you watch it? Found a nasty part in the middle unecessary but over all: PHEW! I had to to watch it before my mum would/could because she found last week's so hard to see!

Pleased to hear that some of you managed to get the OTO last night, because I tried to order online as soon as it was aired, and constantly got 'sold out', couldn't even see the details of the set online... so after several minutes of re-entering the order number, while they were still presenting it, I gave up.
Oh well.... saved myself £45 I suppose... thanks for nothing QVC :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back