Yankee Candle Set of 3 Pure Essence Large Jars OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I checked online several times and never found it. They must have forgotten to upload it because it is unusual for an OTO not to be on the website even before the appointed hour. My email has just come through and I checked the website again and it is now there, still at the OTO price.

Yes I checked online several times and never found it. They must have forgotten to upload it because it is unusual for an OTO not to be on the website even before the appointed hour. My email has just come through and I checked the website again and it is now there, still at the OTO price.

It was there in the early hours, yes, and still is at 8.20. Don't know if it doesn't work when you try to buy it though. I didn't go for this one.

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.70...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

(Edit: Sorry, link for frenchie's benefit)

It is now back at the normal price so you can buy it online! Perhaps they were short staffed over Easter in the IT Dept.!

aww, thanks for the link AndiK - but I was too late (been fighting the crowds for paint in B&Q.... anyone would think it was a bank holiday! lol) - it's showing at full price, and on Wait (for ever) List... foiled again! lol

aww, thanks for the link AndiK - but I was too late (been fighting the crowds for paint in B&Q.... anyone would think it was a bank holiday! lol) - it's showing at full price, and on Wait (for ever) List... foiled again! lol

It's fate, frenchie. Something better will come along. More Yankee shows this coming Saturday.

it was uploaded at just gone 11.30pm i should know i was watching the show & watching it online so i knew it wasnt live till about then but i did stress when i posted this that if you wanted it you had to phone for it

Did they have a very small stock of these? I am sure I heard AK say 400 sets. Mine was shipped today, yay!!!

so basically, QVC were misleading us, selling the OTO, even saying how many were selling, without mentioning once that it was only available to buy by phone!!!
Thanks for the great customer service QVC...... bet there were more than a few of us getting hacked off because it was showing as sold out when Alison and Rosa were still cheerfully telling us how lovely the set was, and the value, and how many were still available!!!!!

Slightly off topic (well still on Yankee!), Tesco have 20% off most of the Yankee simply home range ATM. Eg they have very pretty white porcelain tart burner and 3 wax tarts for £8, or 10 tarts for the same price..
Also two medium jars (usually £9 each) are two for £15... Maybe make up for the cock up of the QVC OTO?!

Latest posts

Back