Yankee Candle Set of 2 Christmas Large Tumblers

Yankee Candle Christmas Set of 3 Tumblers & 3 Votives

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Burner & Wax Melts

Yankee Candle Set of 6 Small Signature Tumblers

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Originals Christmas Classics Large Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Signature Large Jars

Yankee Candle Christmas Plug In Starter Kit & Set

Yankee Candle Ultrasonic Diffuser & Clean Cotton Bundle

I know lots of people love, love YK but at the moment I have an irritated throat ( with cold) where once you start coughing it is hard to stop.The even mention / thought of a YK is enough to start it off.

I know lots of people love, love YK but at the moment I have an irritated throat ( with cold) where once you start coughing it is hard to stop.The even mention / thought of a YK is enough to start it off.
I've never had a reaction from any candle than I did with a Yankee Midnight Jasmine votive candle many years ago.
Within minutes of it starting to melt I was coughing and spluttering and I could still taste the fragrance in my mouth over a week later. Never had anything like that before or since. Very strange.

I stopped buying them as the throw was so slight you had to practically had to be sitting right next to the candle to get any smell. I thought I might be losing my sense of smell, but found an old unopened large jar in back of a cupboard that I’d bought about 10 years ago. (Vanilla Lime). Like they used to, this scented my large living room.

Have a Yankee electric tart /melt warmer that I bought yonks ago. YC melts are expensive. I now buy my melts from a local company who are cheaper and have a large range of scents.

I haven't bought Yankee Candles for years, since they went downhill fast. I used to buy everything Rosa flogged! I still have, and use the lovely wrought iron fireguard/ candle holder thingy. It disguises a horrible electric fire in my lounge. They used to have great TSV things. Anyway, I digress, I prefer the Neom candles, only bought when on a good offer. They burn, and smell lovely. But I'm always on the lookout for new ones!

Latest posts

Back