Xmas ornament TSVs ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizgregs

Registered Shopper
This may well have been covered before and I have been thinking about it recently with the festive season rapidly approaching (very sad I know...).

What has happened to the Mr Christmas & Thomas Pacconi TSV they used to do??? A few years ago I bought a couple of the musical Xmas character sets and some bauble/glass ornament ones and they were fab - great prices and unusual items. I gave some of the musical ones to friends' children and they were adored. One set of the baubles were beautifully packaged in a big red box and were really lovely, pretty designs.

Just so you know how much I liked them - I don't even 'do' Xmas really !!! Bah, humbug...

I was thinking that the other day too. When we got the decs down from the loft there were so many boxes that came from QVC. A candle tower, a tree, some lit characters, Thomas Pacconi ornaments etc. They've had hardly anything this year. I can't help wondering if people used to send them all back after Christmas?

Last edited:
Well, I have just watched the Musical Christmas hour, and to be honest my border terrier could probably sit and 'handpaint' the figurines, and they would turn out better ! and dont get me started on the hand painted stuff on those expensive musical 'family heirloom' boxes with the roundabout and train going round the christmas tree ! whoever painted them must have had their eyes shut !!! Absolutely cheap and terrible, only suitable for the Pound shop - sorry !

Hand painted porcelain my a.......e !!!!!

There was a Mr Christmas musical box TSV at the start of the QVC Christmas shows - Oct/Nov? but as you say no Thomas Pacconi sets,train sets for the tree,advent calenders or Christmas trees? I also miss Dexter(Mr QVC Christmas) and his waistcoats - he does the umberellas now i think. QVC seemed to have scaled down Christmas this year and as others have noticed their "Deck the Halls" type shows etc seem to have the same old same old products in them - seems as if QVC have bought a set amount of products and they are showing them until they sell out!! Very boring. Bah Humbug from QVC and a very Merry Christmas from mexx

Don't be ridiculous -why would you want christmas ornaments at this time of the year - when there are sets of torches to buy instead????:tongue:

whoever made them theyre naff. market stall tat! and all served up with lashings of shmaltz.

wodda load of old SH*T!

I know the TSV is mini torches but I am sure they had musical bell ornaments as a TSV in the last hour or am I going 'crackers' lol.

My favourite quote of the day today was Craig waxing lyrical about the hideous Christmas bells this morning, and after trying for 10 minutes to describe eloquently what is very evidently a set of Americanised tat, he finally resorted to:

"If you have friends round for drinks over Christmas, these bells would serve as a great icebreaker!"....

I can just imagine it now....

"Hello Mrs Jones, how lovely to be invited to your drinks party...OH MY GOD, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THOSE HIDEOUS BELLS???!!".... Well, that would certainly break the ice!
:happy::happy::happy:

Craig probably has these already in his flat and more than likely wrapped some up for his sister! Lol

I miss the Christopher Radko hours ...expensive, but ~you get what you pay for~, have some delightful ornaments, bought as really special gifts to keep for the grand children when they are older. Can still buy his stuff, but way too expensive from most shops. Favorites were his snowpeople and penguins. :happy: Peppermint Chillin'... Sno-Mo Promo.

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back