WynneLayers TSV 01/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She thinks it's all STENNING (stunning).

Really want to hear her say STENNING, as I've not noticed, had telly on this morning early just to listen out for it. I did hear someone say stunning but it must've been Jackie - The camera was off the presenters at the time.
Other question....who is Del Boy? and why are they called this?

Final question who the hell is buying all this awful stuff? It's so badly designed, so badly executed, and so ludicrously overpriced it beggars belief! Anyone can go onto the websites of John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Next etc and get themselves something of far superior quality and style for a fraction of the price. I totally understand that these websites only show static pictures of one person modelling them, but if you did have to make a return it would be a lot cheaper and convenient. Perhaps it's the presenters - they look at them as friends and they trust them. ….Again I understand this to a degree, watch for "company" but buy elsewhere!

I'm not sure if it's got short long sleeves or long three quarter sleeves. Either way they don't look right and at £45 it's a total no-no, even if the sleeves were okay. This plain sort of plain tunic top you can get on ebay and amazon and a load of other places much cheaper - sorry, I meant more affordable. I agree with merryone about M&S etc.

The last year or so I’ve found it quite difficult to get tunics in the stores.

This one is a ringer for both Renee and NL which I purchased nearly 10 years ago!

Just seen Julia in it and it’s awful. It’s baggy in the armpit and clinging to her middle. I like the look of some of marla’s clothes but I know they wouldn’t suit me. I wonder if marla has even seen this tsv.

Just seen Julia in it and it’s awful. It’s baggy in the armpit and clinging to her middle. I like the look of some of marla’s clothes but I know they wouldn’t suit me. I wonder if marla has even seen this tsv.
Omg! You just beat me to it- she looks like nothing on earth. I’d be embarrassed to have to stand there looking like that. This is not a blight on Julia’s shape and size- it’s the horrendously unflattering top. .. and they want £50 to look like a sack of ****** spuds! Even the slimmer models look a bit paunchy.. they’re taking the pi$$! Omg! You just beat me to it- she looks like nothing on earth. I’d be embarrassed to have to stand there looking like that. This is not a blight on Julia’s shape and size- it’s the horrendously unflattering top. .. and they want £50 to look like a sack of ****** spuds! Even the slimmer models look a bit paunchy.. they’re taking the pi$$!

I love kimono jackets - but not at 100 quid and with side slits !!!! and now there's a bog standard jumper for £75 !!
TSV might have 'sold' thousands at 9pm but it hasn't entirely sold out, and its the last showing. Struggling 🤭

Elastin elastin elastin - guess who ?

I thought I might be tempted by this TSV, but my money is safe after seeing it on Julia...to me it looks too long for a top and not long enough for a dress.

I think i'm gonna have to stop watching these fashion hours esp MW, as she seems one of the most overpriced of the bunch, least Michele Hopelesses creations have comedy value! I'm finding myself becoming quite angry. Angry at what they're styling people in, what they're saying and with the people who are presumably buying all this shite. I thought they said they had a new presenter stylist? Is it her day off.?.cause how on earth did they allow Julia to grace the screen looking like that, and what's more, why did she let them? No...Natasha does not NEED to buy that dress - yes the colour suits her but that's about it, and why why team it up with high ankle boots that make her legs look like they belong to a Bulgarian wrestler?! Finally I've just witnessed some kind of kimono jacket that they want £99 blinking quid for plus postage and you can see a clumsy looking overlocked seam running right down the back of the inside of the garment. I think I need a cup of tea a good lie down!

I clicked on the TSV page earlier today out of curiosity certainly not with intention to buy.Did I see a 1star review on there? Gone now, not surprising but am questioning if I have had a senior moment?

The fabric looks cheap and flimsy, it will soon have a wavy hem, baggy neckline and will probably “pill” or go shiny.

melissa said this morning that she would usually wear a medium but went up to a large for a better fit across her arms and upper back. A friend of hers went from L to XL.

this mucking about with sizes drives me mad and would stop me buying Anything I quite liked the look of.

TBH the Yanks have a huge problem with our sizing. Ever since Ronni Nicole graced our screens her bust measurements only go up in 1" increments ! I ask you ! so a size 20 is only a 42" bust. Then I watched Marla Wynne's 'new' trousers, and they go up in 2" hip increments until XL which was 46" then a 2XL was 52" !! jumped by SIX INCHES. I'm a 48" hip so, xl is too small and 2xl way too big !

All fashion on Q is rubbish. All summer I've worn fab lightweight and roomy tops from Lagenlook at £19.99 and NOT polyester, and Sahara for quality and good fit.

I clicked on the TSV page earlier today out of curiosity certainly not with intention to buy.Did I see a 1star review on there? Gone now, not surprising but am questioning if I have had a senior moment?
There was a one star review. Basically saying it showed every lump. I wondered if the person had bought it or just going by the shows.

There was a one star review. Basically saying it showed every lump. I wondered if the person had bought it or just going by the shows.

There will probably be loads of similar ones once people have received theirs and tried them on. Even at the TSV price it’s over-priced, considering the material and quality. MW must be laughing all the way to the bank. 😳

Saw Katy P in it earlier today and she looked a sight, even Geri the model looked horrid in it and it made her look chunky. Natasha looked hideous, however, Maxine got away with it in the spice colour. Then later on I saw Julia in the yellowy one and no wonder she was hiding behind a table full of boxes. I really liked the colours of the mustard and spice but the top was not flattering on anyone. I agree, MW must be laughing all the way to the bank, £45 a pop and even if she only sold 1,000 that's a lot of money. Allegedly over 7,000 had gone by lunchtime 😲😲💲💲

CC

Latest posts

Back