Would you take fashion advice from this man?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caught a little of the 3pm show. I liked the look of a long line grey cardigan. The sizes came on air as xs, s, m, L and xl. but not once did either Antthony or Chloe say what the measurements were. Least not while l was watching. Instead he said Chloe looked like Catherine Oxenburg from Dynasty and they we we had the whole ipad searching nonsense. I switched over. I checked the Q's website. 100% poly. No thank you.

I cannot believe I'm coming to the defence of Anttttthony! Esp as I have to agree his clothes are far from my thing and do have tendency to look cheap, but he does make me smile :) He is mad and eccentric and dresses to match but I find him sweet and kind - and very entertaining!
His outfits are bonkers - he said last night that he's going to have a Miami Vice period dress-wise (having had his cowboy one!!) so they may get worse!!
Plus I think his tsv sold out early on so someone is buying this stuff ;)

There was probably vastly reduced stock levels of the tsv so that a day full of OTO's could be offered !!! Its all marketing strategy.

Wasn't it fact that the TSV had sold out so early that caused DF to through her toys out of the pram over on facebook?
I didn't actually see any of the shows, but I am now watching the Green seasons TSV launch and talk about over priced you would get better quality and a much better price if you go to your local butcher.

Its a wonderful look today. Black top hat ( Is he in a remake of Easter Parade I wonder ) Gold, red & black sequin shoes to match. I like Antthony immensely & think he is really sweet but he is a bit OTT.

Bring back Harald. Now that was entertainment .:grin:

I think he's a nice guy, definitely OTT but harmless with it. Just a shame he leaves himself open to ridicule. However, I'd much rather see him than the outfall that is Tiana B and Ronni Nicole et al, with those awful prints and matronly, old fashioned dresses (IMO!).

Antthony 10pm show

Has Antthony brought a dressing up box with him this visit? Just switched over to QVC and I am totally gobsmacked at his outfit. I know that he's a bit eccentric but that's plain weird. My eyes hurt !

Perhaps Sazza could add this to the 'Would you take fashion advice from this man' thread as I see Moth has added similar thoughts there.

I cannot believe I'm coming to the defence of Anttttthony! Esp as I have to agree his clothes are far from my thing and do have tendency to look cheap, but he does make me smile :) He is mad and eccentric and dresses to match but I find him sweet and kind - and very entertaining!
His outfits are bonkers - he said last night that he's going to have a Miami Vice period dress-wise (having had his cowboy one!!) so they may get worse!!
Plus I think his tsv sold out early on so someone is buying this stuff ;)

I'm sure stock levels will soon be restored - once recipients have tried on and surveyed their rear view.

:mysmilie_14: "Polyester! For far too much dough!" :mysmilie_14::ninja::song::ninja::bow:

Miami Vice hmm.If I remember rightly the programme was meant to be very slick and the clothing the height of sophistication. Not a synthetic fibre to be seen! Not sure Antthonys designs can measure up,but maybe his own clothing will be toned down and slick.
Antthonys giggle is very irritating if you watch for any length of time.

I think he's a nice guy, definitely OTT but harmless with it. Just a shame he leaves himself open to ridicule. However, I'd much rather see him than the outfall that is Tiana B and Ronni Nicole et al, with those awful prints and matronly, old fashioned dresses (IMO!).

It makes you wonder what the fashion conscious Americans wear? LOL

Latest posts

Back