Would you take fashion advice from this man?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Before i hurled myself to the remote control, up came an advert for Lulu G, saying "You don't only get my vastly overpriced plastic bags, you also get MEEEEEE". I know this is a post about Antthony but may I just defend Lulu Guinness by saying that her bags are the most beautiful quality and the ones I have are not plastic. I've never paid full price because that is beyond my budget but she does do mega sales where you can buy a £200 bag for £60 (which I did!).

Only ever bought Antthony trousers in clearance - good quality but most of his things aren't my style.

CC

I agree, LG bags are beautifully made, BUT I did quickly cancel the OTO bag the other day because I didn't want to pay almost £200 for vinyl/plastic/whatever material that wasn't leather.

He seems harmless and inoffensive, but the clothes he wears are embarassing, so I relegate his fashions to the same box as Nina Leonard and Yong Kim. His clothes might be good value but they are overly sequinned and too reliant on synthetic fabrics like most qvc stuff.
I like that he seems to know about the technical side of tailoring etc. I just do not like his designs

I still think there is a huge warehouse in the States full of Made in China garments, where Anttony, Nina Leonard, Tiana B, Ronni Nicole, Attitudes by Rene, all go and choose their 'stuff'. All the prints are similar, and nothing to choose between the garment design !

I still think there is a huge warehouse in the States full of Made in China garments, where Anttony, Nina Leonard, Tiana B, Ronni Nicole, Attitudes by Rene, all go and choose their 'stuff'. All the prints are similar, and nothing to choose between the garment design !

I've always thought that too !

Same here! They are all suspiciously similar - same 'fabrication', same colour palette etc etc. I would be easy just to make a selection and have the labels sewn in: a bit like a factory making yoghourts for Tesco, Sainsbury's Asda and Morrissons.

Somewhere in China there is a little old man sitting with a pile of 30 year old magazines, designing some new twist on the batwing sleeve creations he is reading about.

Latest posts

Back