Would you recommend SBC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikkidolphinangel

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone,

I've been quite interested in this brand after seeing a few demos, but i just cant see it working for me, i dont know why but it just doesnt look like it would work?:33:

Im 24 years old and slighly overweight (wobbly thighs, under arms etc!) with a heavy bust and i feel i need something to help tone and firm.

I saw this kit and it looks quite good-
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKHB~U046

I probably wouldnt bother returning it as its so heavy.

I've tried the expensive bust creams but i didnt really see a difference and cant continue to pay that much!

Any other advice would be much appreciated!

I've also tried body brushing but i dont really know that i'm doing?:33:

Thanks very much,
Nicole

I tried using SBC a few years ago, but gave up because I couldn't see any difference. I used the Collagen Gel and Body Firming Gel. I got fed up of leaving for work with a wet face as it hadn't all sunk in, and then feeling slightly sticky all day, and then I'd stick to the pillow at night after I'd used it (maybe I was using too much). It did feel nice, but in the end I didn't think it was doing anything for me.

I do swear by the Arnica Gel though - it's fantastic for bruises and leg cramps.

That's exactly what I was going to say! I've got quite a few bits in that range, and tbh, the arnica gel is the only thing worth buying. None of the other things I tried made a blind bit of difference to the condition of my skin.

I wouldn't recommend any of the lifting/firming/boosting stuff but the Aloe vera is fab for sunburn.
The products are mostly water.

Oh dear doesnt sound very good then! I have read/heard about the water and alcohol content.

I'll keep searching then!

Lavender gel is really good for burns - OH got burned by steam off the pasta pan the other week. I got him to keep his hand under the cold tap for 10 minutes and then he kept applying the lavender gel as we had run out of the aloe vera. The next day the burn looked loads better and didn't blister up - he kept applying the gel and is now a believer in the power of the SBC gels. My daughter gets fed up when she bumps into things, we put arnica on immediately and the next day she doesn't even have a bruise to show for it. :)

Nikkidolphinangel, sorry the truth is no gel or cream will firm.

The only answer for a wobbly bust, a good fitting bra. Save your money and just buy a nice body cream you enjoy using.

Hi Nicole...I don't know about SBC for wobbly bits but the collagen gel is fab for under the eye and the cleanser is divine!!!

As for wobbly bits, I'm 23 and I use Elemis body brush and & body sculpting serum and its brill. Heavy busts sadly are not something which I know about!

Hope you find something that suits xxx

i don't believe all this firming carp either but i do like these gels for moisturisation. The cotton is lovely and soothing as is the pink geranium one ( can't remember the name ). The collagen one i love to use on my face and neck. I find they sink straight in and aren't sticky on me. Oh and the propolis has cleared up teenage son's whopper spots. ;) Try the kit with 8 smaller bottles in for a first purchase.

I love the collegen gel, the new collegen serum, arnica gel and bath soak, and I used to use the aloe vera gel before I bought a plant.

The only answer for a wobbly bust, a good fitting bra. Save your money and just buy a nice body cream you enjoy using.

Thanks for your reply!

I do have a good bra, its when i take it off thats the problem!:11:

I've just started using the Liz Earle Nourishing Body Cream and i love it! It smells beautiful and it is so moisturing, my legs were like scales but they are lovely and smooth now!:1:

Hi Nicole...I don't know about SBC for wobbly bits but the collagen gel is fab for under the eye and the cleanser is divine!!!

As for wobbly bits, I'm 23 and I use Elemis body brush and & body sculpting serum and its brill. Heavy busts sadly are not something which I know about!

Hope you find something that suits xxx

Thank-you!

How do you body brush, im not quite sure ive got the knack?:33:

For my undereyes ive started using the Liz Earle Smoothing Line Serum, although i have no line (yet!) i dont want them to suddenly appear! I also have dark circles and the skin looks very thin and it says it will make the skin stronger.

for body brushing I start at the bottom of my leg and go in circular motions working your way up and concentrate on the areas which are the most problematic. I usually do it before a bath or shower and then put the serum on afterwards..not 100% sure if thats what they recommend but it works for me.

I'm the same with the dark circles and I do like the collagen but I'm not sure if I really need it just yet...I used to use only Liz Earle but I've started getting drawn into other brands and abandoned Liz! I might try the smoothing line serum if it says it makes the skin stronger around the eye...thanks for that. :) x

Yep - very true. I do like the Liz Earle Hip & Thigh gel though - skin does feel a little tighter after applying (although it's only temporary).

Yep - very true. I do like the Liz Earle Hip & Thigh gel though - skin does feel a little tighter after applying (although it's only temporary).

Thanks for that, do you think it works? I love the body cream but dont know if this would be better on the thighs etc? Thanks

Btw this is the set I use http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224104

not the cheapest but I got mine last xmas and the brush is still in great condition and theres still serum & firming cream left.

Theres also a slighter cheaper set with the devils mint scrub which sounds lovely!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220001/walk.yah.UKHB-U321

Thanks princess.

I have a brush like that from Clarins which is just the head it doesnt have the long stick which i have been using.Maybe if i continue to do that (properly!) with the liz earle hip and thigh gel that might work?:33:

Latest posts

Back