Would you recommend SBC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never used it for firming the boobs, but I like the collagen gel to put on before my moisturiser on my face and neck, especially around my eyes. I've found it sinks it quite quickly, so perhaps some of you may have been putting on a bit too much.

:doggie:

Thanks for that, do you think it works? I love the body cream but dont know if this would be better on the thighs etc? Thanks

It's a temporary tightening effect I think. I can't say I have thighs like an air brushed model - but it certainly leaves them feeling very smooth etc. Worth buying for the smell alone!! There are some reviews on her website.

It's a temporary tightening effect I think. I can't say I have thighs like an air brushed model - but it certainly leaves them feeling very smooth etc. Worth buying for the smell alone!! There are some reviews on her website.

Thanks, ive been reading about it and the reviews on QVC.

I have used a sample tube in the past but it wasnt enough to use for a period of time to find out if it worked - i dont suppose it can make me look any worse?!:1:

I've just checked the prices on the ebay shop and the order i wanted to place will be £10 cheaper than her direct. Although its not wrapped and no free sample, i think its a good deal.

i am heavy busted 38G and lost quite a bit of wieght so the skin is a little thin.liz earle eyr serum is a good instant fix but i really like using philosophy neack and bust cream. it works long term and instantly. for arms you have to excersize but it will make a difference.

Although I think the arnica gel is great, my favourite is the collagen gel which I also use after cleansing and before I apply my moisturiser. It really is effective; I can feeel it tightening the skin, around the eyes, etc.

I have used the Arnica gel and the bath stuff. The Arnica does do the job but with regards to the rest of it , Its just gel. It sinks in to the skin , plumps it up as thats what water based stuff does, apart from that, its no better than putting a wet cold cloth on your face.
I personally wouldnt waste my money on it.

The arnica, propolis and aloe vera are good. I do not like the bath or shower gels and I would not put any of the stuff on my face.

Latest posts

Back