Worst QVC products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its funny that a lot of the things that were once heavily oversold microfibre towels,(what can beat a thick lucious cotton towel pray tell) :heartbroke:markon boots (the worst footwear for cheapness: leather awfull) models prefer,nail art kits, dont get air'd much if at all...
but at the time its sold as a miracle product...
take everthing with a pinch of salt!
talk about salt whers the meat and pies gone to......and lotties cakes and the..... list is endless!!!!:heartbroke:

I'd forgotten about the microfibre towels. Horrible, horrible things. I have a couple left and they are only used when I'm colouring my hair and don't want to destroy one of my thick, 100% cotton towels. They had a vile smell too- like melted plastic.

I did once buy a Northern Nights Superloft Baffle Box Featherbed after all the talk about it i thought it must be great so i had to have one. It felt like sleeping on a very lumpy duvet and of course i sent it back.

also a Sanyo XACTI CG9 9MP Compact Digital Camcorder which took worse video than my mobile phone totally useless but did not make the 30 days return as we were on holiday when it arrived but the stupid thing stopped charging even though i only used it 3 times and i was able to return it under the 12mths warranty.

and last but not least Fuji Bridge Camera think it was 8MP but it was totally rubbish never could get it to focus and 75% of the pictures i took were a mess so used it for 3 months as i thought the problem was mine but gave it to a tech friend and he said it was broke so returned.

Now how can Qvc say there are too many returns when most people on here have had problems with the same items? seems Qvc need to work on the Q

I'm soooooo glad you all hate the microfibre towels too! I was given a set last year for using on my baby as they are lovely & soft but they absorb diddly squat in the way of moisture! I've washed them & washed them hoping that would help but she ends up being just as wet as when she started!! They really are totally useless. I need some new blankets for the cat beds so I think I know where they're going!!

slim n lift - roll down city
casual and co - huge sizing/wrong sizing
magic wallets
artscape - 200 sizes too big after washing
most beauty products
markon - completely wrong sizes
dennis basso - poor workmanship,too much animal print,feel like a huge teddy bear
kim and co - overpriced

I do like qvc honestly....sometimes!!

I'm soooooo glad you all hate the microfibre towels too! I was given a set last year for using on my baby as they are lovely & soft but they absorb diddly squat in the way of moisture! I've washed them & washed them hoping that would help but she ends up being just as wet as when she started!! They really are totally useless. I need some new blankets for the cat beds so I think I know where they're going!!

Me too Saffron bun. I use them as blankets in my dogs' beds. They love them as they're so soft and I can say that they dry very quickly which is a bonus when you have to wash them all the time. (Expensive dog blankets though!).

Latest posts

Back