Wonder Where Shaun Is.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

a) CharliesGirl = lighten up.
b) Shaun is in USA on a cruise for his 40th birthday which was yesterday (20th).

For your information I do not need to lighten up. I know it was only a bit of fun.:1:

And secondly I did know where Shaun was.:42:

Cor,it's alright for some to be on a Cruise for their 40th i expect i shall spend my 42nd(on the 5th Jan) the same as every other year in Hastings Oh to have a Birthday in July or August.

:( No fun having a birthday near Christmas Day, well tomorrow actually, people send you a Christmas card if your lucky, but somehow birthday gets forgotten - even by family! :31:

And at least Shaun has been missed by someone!

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who :p

Sorry CG, Merry xmas to you and yours!!

See I am nice really :p

He doesn't look very brown for being away on a cruise. Saying that he never has much colour bless him

Glad to see Shaun back on Consumer Choice which I only watch when shaun is presenting,I agree that he doesn't look all that Brown for someone who has just come back from a Cruise.

I thought that especially if Norman Wisdom Hasn't Died,which I certainly Hope he hasn't one of the Best Entertainers of his Era.

As far as I can tell he's still alive. And yes he's one of the best entertainers alive. I met him a couple of years ago and he's as funny in real life as he is on TV

Re Norman Wisdom having died - he is very much alive. Found this online. Someone at Sky needs their rear end kicked hard in my opinion.

'A Sky News spokesman, "As soon as Sky News was made aware that a pre-prepared video obituary of Norman Wisdom was running online, it took immediate steps to rectify the publishing error. We apologise for any confusion caused."

The video has now been removed from sky.com and sky.com/news. We are, of course, very happy to hear that the great man himself is well and enjoying Christmas, and grateful to you for bringing this mistake to our attention."

Incidentally, if you want to read a VERY good autobiography, then read Norman Wisdom's. It was one of the best books I have ever read - it will have you crying and laughing. Superb read in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back