Will we ever have a Sarah Chapman TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Sarah Chapman has been with QVC a few years now but we haven’t had a single TSV.
She has probably started at the same time with Emma Hardie and Emma had three TSVs so far.
Any ideas?

About as much chance as getting a Bobbi Brown TSV. QVC wake up and listen to your customers!!!!

Now the Bobbi Brown will be Estee Lauder's decision. I bet QVC UK would kill to have a BB TSV.

Remember the Prescriptives scandal???? A member met the makeup artist at a counter event and asked about us getting a TSV? They were told it would never happen as Estee Lauder didn't want to. Suddenly we got one and was only because Estee Lauder decided to kill the brand and selling off unwanted stock. Prescriptives is still available online US only after customers complained.

I am glad that we got Emma Hardie's TSVs over Sarah Chapman's , however Sarah Chapman's would be icing on the cake. Much rather than Lulu or Prai or Gayle Hayman

Now the Bobbi Brown will be Estee Lauder's decision. I bet QVC UK would kill to have a BB TSV.

Remember the Prescriptives scandal???? A member met the makeup artist at a counter event and asked about us getting a TSV? They were told it would never happen as Estee Lauder didn't want to. Suddenly we got one and was only because Estee Lauder decided to kill the brand and selling off unwanted stock. Prescriptives is still available online US only after customers complained.

I still think he had the best poreless flawless skin of any woman or man l have ever seen, even with his beard. :wave:

I would love to see a Sarah Chapman TSV but l doubt it will happen. I also wonder if they couldn't cope with the large numbers involved with a TSV.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back