will our delivery still come today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Angie, all orders were dispatched from us yesterday as normal and local weather permitting, should mean it will get to you on time. I have checked the status of your order and it is showing as on the vehicle for delivery to you today. Hope that helps.

Got mine today and we live in North Notts! Me a happy bunny!! :1::1::1: Thanks Rocks I luuuurve my shivas eye ring and earrings!!! Plus the other stuff!! hehe :10:

MaX

aka moxyschmoo xx

Hi Angie, all orders were dispatched from us yesterday as normal and local weather permitting, should mean it will get to you on time. I have checked the status of your order and it is showing as on the vehicle for delivery to you today. Hope that helps.

woohoooo thanks Katherine, can't wait!

I got mine today @ 7:20 this morning :) I know that early this afternoon dpd stopped deliveries in some areas due to the weather.

My DPD guy was earlier than normal today, think they have a light load as lots of places probably didn't ship out yesterday.

Anyway poor guy got stuck 5 times yesterday, so he was very happy to see the snow had melted quite a bit overnight and is continuing to melt.

Mine arrived today too!! He was slightly later but I'm not complaining; he said I was his 60th delivery of the day! I wish he'd deliver my Tesco stuff, that's been cancelled two days on the trot, fingers crossed it will come tomorrow or we'll have to start foraging in the garden!!

Didn't get my small, expected delivery yesterday, hopefully today.

Bin men didn't make it either yesterday.

Didn't get my small, expected delivery yesterday, hopefully today.

Bin men didn't make it either yesterday.

In our area on Monday they cancelled the bin collections, here when they do that it usually means the guys are out driving the gritters and snow ploughs!!

Thanks Sazza, hadn't thought of that, LOL. Brain not in gear.

Even if they don't come until expected next Tuesday we should be okay, will leave them on our perimeter just in case.

Latest posts

Back