Wiggy Lee The Acer guy's terrible habit.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phil Parkes (mop man) used to post sometimes. Ali Keenan came on once to have a go at an FM who'd been slating her. No she didn't use her name but it was her for deffo. Simon Wison came on and gave me a right piece of his mind' including a nasty PM before deleting his account so that I couldn't respond. Again he didn't say it was him but I know it was. Keely used to post but stopped when people started asking difficult questions about her relationship with QVC and Elemis. HP Danny posted, again in response to critique. Catherine posted for a while, the beauty bible woman posted a few months ago in response to a post by Kitty. I'm sure there are loads I've forgotten. Bottom line is that when presenters or guests feel hard done to by comments on here they have the option to come along and give their side of the story. Some do, others don't. It's up to them.

Do you mean Phil Parker cleaning man?
Must have been before my time.

Found this thread while I was looking for something else and it made me laugh. Does Wiggy still sniff?

I detected some scepticism from you Heart, about whether QVC guests and presenters had previously posted on ST.com. You would have loved the Good Old Days on here....,

Or maybe not :giggle:

Thanks for digging this up Burlz , thoroughly enjoyable read.
Would love to have been here when you had a spat with Mr butler&Wilson:grin::grin:

mop mike was great-gave loads of hints and tips about good value kits and hair care tips then went off to pastures new!

Didn't the bald "No Wet Wonder Foam" carpet cleaner bloke post on ST a while ago, and Mike Saint plugging his website/shopping channel efforts?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back