Why watch QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice that the forum is very quiet some days. Is this a reflection that there's so little on QVC to talk about now? I'm certainly not looking forward to next weekend - apart from battling preseters' egos, the product range is rubbish, and I bet there won't be anything that special on air to encourage us to jump to those phones. Like last weekend - do they honestly believe that a ladder makes a good Christmas gift? I was going to get one for my best friend but then I found out that she's already got two in the cupboard under the stairs ;) Or the torch that they demonstrate by shining it in your face. I'd get a black eye if I tried that for real on someone.

The best one is the compost though - "Merry Christmas - I thought I'd buy you a bag of s**t!" At least they'd know you shopped on QVC for it ;)

I haven't watched a whole hour of QVC for days now. I quite like black hills gold but smarmy was presenting so didn't watch. They don't have enough decent products for sale anymore. It just seems to be endless bedding dressed up in different guises, kitchen and just generally boring stuff and (no offence to all the crafters out there) the whole shopping TV world seems to be obsessed with crafting. IW seem to have a craft TSV every week and QVC seem to be having more craft shows these days. They don't have as many jewellery TSVs as they used to. Next week there is a whole day of eeek. That will be a yawn fest as well. A lot of pieces have become too expensive even for silver and every other channel does fake diamonds now. The only decent TSV over the next few days will probably the lovely Ralph and Honora pearls, apart from that just one big yawn. Oh and next week Kim & Co and NN on two consecutive nights. How exciting...........!!

Latest posts

Back