Why is it....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
..... that some presenters seem like they're really doing a hard sell - yes Miceal,I'm talking about you presenting Shark at the moment - and others have a more gentler, laid back way of trying to get us to buy? I really don't like the way Miceal presents, I feel like I'm down the market and he's shouting at me from his stall.

He gets carried away with enthusiasm ! He was in another world describing the Molton Brown products, interrupting the brand ambassador with his his praise. Sometimes, he quietens down. I think it largely depends on the person he is with. Or maybe the Shark wasn't selling quickly enough, and he had to turn the heat up. This type of hard sell put me off too. Chloe is the same with her pushy sales pitches.

Chloe and Flinty do my head in with their hard sell and Chloe just shouts and jumps about. Not keen on Ophelia either, talks far too fast and too loud for me to listen to.

CC

Debbie Flint is the worse with her"GET IT NOW" and "DONT MISS OUT!" Or "BUY IT AND TRY IT!" "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE..

Chloe and Flinty do my head in with their hard sell and Chloe just shouts and jumps about. Not keen on Ophelia either, talks far too fast and too loud for me to listen to.

CC
Debbie’s hard sell, market trader and the “whispered tones to indicate shock & surprise” amuse and slightly irritate me but doesn’t stop me watching if I’m interested in the products.

Try as I might, I cannot watch Chloe’s shouty-bouncy, faux-edgy shock-jock approach to presenting.

Latest posts

Back