Why don't they do it over 'ere?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I see on the USA site, they have a SuggestionBox on their site. One suggestion from a viewer, is to have a basket they can place the sold-out handbag sample into, instead of tossing it like a baseball; that it's disrespectful to the vendor. Does UK have a SuggestionBox and I've missed it? Or is this forum, it? lol

I think a lot of the suggestions here would be to update their fashion, and get rid of the polyester creations that
QVC America send us. and replace them with something the women here would want to wear. There must be
loads of businesses here selling womens fashion , that would give, there arm and a leg to get their wares on
QVC , so why are we getting all this "fashion" from QVC America :wonder::wonder:

because its an American company?
Also would asume that it must sell, otherwise they would not bother
I do not watch much fashion but is there really nothing British/European on there at all?

Example of what would happen, going by their Facebook page.

Bring back:
Molton Brown and Aveda(this will be repeated every few days). The truth is the companies who own these companies do not want them on QVC any more so not happening. But the same questions will be asked again,again,again.

Some companies do not want to come to QVC, I think the reason maybe the 30 day MBG. I remember AY saying that they would love to have certain brands(no names mentioned), but they refused to the MBG so QVC could not let them on air. I will say times are tough for many companies and they cannot afford the hit from the MBG( I am sure QVC does not take the hit for this alone).

Get rid of X or Y presenter. Yeah, okay you are sacked as some viewers don't like you. Compensation claims a plenty from that one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back