Why don't QVC sell Onesies?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Near enough Strato. I bought mine (£7 Asda) because it was quite lightweight and I thought I could wear it in bed when I've fake-tanned to protect the sheets. OK in principle but way toooooooo hot. Even in winter I think I'd be too hot sleeping in one, but they are comfy even though I look like a TellyTubby in mine.

Please, promise me, you all won't wear them out in the street...

Here it seems to be a new chav-tastic trend to wear them out to the supermarket - with pretend Uggs - whilst shouting 'Har-lee ged-dear nah' or something similar.

That's put me right off.

At first I thought it said "Why don't QVC sell onions?"

That would be a good idea, they could sell a kilo for £23-92 + £7-95 postage (on 4 easypays), to go with the premium meat they sell. Of course, they would be "special" onions from Lord Bleugh's estate, or similar.

Holidays! Can you imagine the fun - book your presteejus vacation and then buy all your holiday wear and luggage from your favourite one-stop-shop. Then you could look forward to meeting all your fellow holidaymakers decked out in their crumple free polyester and eek, and the ice would instantly be broken and lasting new friendships forged.

And of course - if you happened not to enjoy the experience you could get your money back!

We all have one. Even if we won't admit it- we have one.Mine is a navy blue number with large white stars all over it from Tesco. If I wear it with my red hoody I look like the American flag.

I looked on Q for one last winter. Despite the trend for onesies- which is not going away- Q have missed the boat on these. There's fleece ones, novelty ones, characher ones, footless ones, pretty ones, cotton ones, hooded ones. I know, I know- sexy they aint- but warm and cosy they are.

So why do Q not sell onesies? And is there anything else you wish they sold?

I certainly don't have one, and have never had the inclination to own one. Are they for bed, or lounging around?

They don't appeal to me personally as I'm certain they'd be far too warm. I don't really feel the cold and am too hot most of the time, plus my house is very insulated. I think the previous owner must have been a cold person and spent a fortune on insulation, it's nigh on impossible to feel cold in this house. Not so good for me, as a lifelong hot person, and torturous in the summer. Also I think I'd feel a bit silly wearing them. I understand the appeal though, for lounging around the house in winter if you feel the cold they're probably lovely. One of my friends has a plain black one and it looks quite tasteful on him, not like those lurid patterned ones. My mother in law to be has a red and white American flag one, my fiance says it makes her look like the Teletubbies covering Born in the USA.:grin:

Mine is definitely for lounging around in. I get home from work in winter and after sorting the children out I get into mine for the evening.

Please, promise me, you all won't wear them out in the street...

Here it seems to be a new chav-tastic trend to wear them out to the supermarket - with pretend Uggs - whilst shouting 'Har-lee ged-dear nah' or something similar.

That's put me right off.
lol don't worry I wouldn't venture out with my onesie on.

Why don't QVC sell Onesies?

Because they are hideous? Mind you it dosen't stop the Q selling plenty of other bad 'fashion'.

Sorry to anyone who owns one but Onesies are a ridiculous garment for an adult. Leave the romper suits to the under 3's PLEASE.

I don't mind someone in a fabulous jumpsuit but only if they can carry it off a la Diana Ross circa 1979.........

We all have one. Even if we won't admit it- we have one.Mine is a navy blue number with large white stars all over it from Tesco. If I wear it with my red hoody I look like the American flag.

I looked on Q for one last winter. Despite the trend for onesies- which is not going away- Q have missed the boat on these. There's fleece ones, novelty ones, characher ones, footless ones, pretty ones, cotton ones, hooded ones. I know, I know- sexy they aint- but warm and cosy they are.

So why do Q not sell onesies? And is there anything else you wish they sold?

I don't!!! :giggle:

The Ideal World version of the Onesie must be a kaftan or the Moira C It's a Warp!

I remember my brother coming home in a men's boiler suit in the early 1980s ..i asked if he was about to work on his car! ...didnt realise a fashion item :grin:

Oh blimey yes of course I do remember that trend, think I've wiped most of the 80s stuff from memory :) now my most closest too personal onsie moment has to be the late 80s early 90s Madchester (the stone roses, happy Mondays etc) phase when I used to go to a place called Afflecks Palace (very cool) and bought my second hand 'osh, kosh b'gosh' dungarees (and levis 501s!)

Latest posts

Back