Why don't QVC sell Onesies?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unless you've got the flaps, don't you have to virtually undress to spend a penny?

In the winter that has got to be cold... brrrrrrr.

Not only do I not have one, but I didn't know what one was until I looked at the link posted earlier in the thread. Had heard the term "Onesie" but had never seen one before. And my immediate thought was exactly the same - surely you have to undress to go to the loo? Not my idea of comfort I'm afraid.

Oh onesies and menopausal hot flushes certainly don`t go together. During a single night my duvet and night shirt can be on / off at least half a dozen times. You get hot then cold and I`m afraid in my case a onesie would end up thrown out of the bedroom window not to mention the first time I needed the bathroom I`d be cursing the damned thing. Trying to undress for the loo isn`t my idea of a restful night.

Just think if Qvc sold them everyone could try them out on the 30mbg :wink::cool:

I haven't got one and don't want one. That probably makes me the odd one out, but we're all different. :wink:

I'm with you on this as I will never wear one.
The only time I've ever bought something similar they were from mothercare and for my toddler son. :giggle:

My 10 year old granddaughter had one last weekend when she stayed with me.

She adores them but I cannot see the attraction tbh

My 36 year old dd said she's love one but her other half said he'll walk out if she ever wears one lol

My 10 year old granddaughter had one last weekend when she stayed with me.

She adores them but I cannot see the attraction tbh

My 36 year old dd said she's love one but her other half said he'll walk out if she ever wears one lol

Im sure the sale of Onesies will go up if that works with all OH's :wink:

Latest posts

Back