Why do QVC do this

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sioux

Registered Shopper
QVC demonstrate some great products, get us totally hooked on them and then, without warning, seem to cease doing them. They had a jewellery cleaning product called 'Diamonique Liquid Jewellery Cleaner' (funny that) which is really brilliant for cleaning all silver gemset items. Had they warned us they would no longer be stocking it, I would have bought a truckload.:thinking2:

They seem unable to stock, or come up with ProCal Nail treatment - even though they still air the shows occasionally. As this stuff really works and they have endless waitlists, you would think they would make the effort. At the very least they should give CS some idea of what is going on. :sad: Apologies for the rant.

Thanks Snoopy, I actually have DB cleaner but prefer the spray Diamonique. I'm just frustrated at being unable to get more stock and unable to find out why.

Try toothpaste and an old tooth brush, thats what I have used for years !!!! and then I invested in a sonic cleaner - brilliant !

Thanks Donna - I had a look at the US site but couldn't see it anywhere. Also have been unable to order from them - is there a way around this. I really do not trust sonic cleaners for most items and while washup liquid and a (very soft) toothbrush is fine for a quick gemset gold clean up, it is totally useless for cleaning silver.

QVC have always done this withdraw, products without warning. They even sold a range of skin care in the early days called hydron, it even had QVC no on the boxes that disappeared without mention.

Thanks Donna - I had a look at the US site but couldn't see it anywhere. Also have been unable to order from them - is there a way around this. I really do not trust sonic cleaners for most items and while washup liquid and a (very soft) toothbrush is fine for a quick gemset gold clean up, it is totally useless for cleaning silver.

No, sorry you cannot order from QVC US. But it does show it is still sold there. I typed diamonique cleaner in search and it came up on their site. Have you tried ebay? I would be wary of a sonic machine as they can loosen stones in some settings.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...19186.desc.Diamonique-Jewelry-Cleaning-System

Latest posts

Back