Why did Kirks Folly stop trading

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Nothing but wistful ambiguity from Jennifer Kirk. Does anyone know the real reason why KF is no more?

Maybe the world woke up to the fact that it was overpriced junk?

The vulnerable lonely old women that her company so lucratively targeted finally started to wise up, so she packed up the circus and moved on to selling snake oil. Maybe Mike Mason's got a few Worry Angels left over from the Bid TV days that she could buy up and sell on.

Last edited:
QVC US community forum people kept asking where the brand was? The hours got less and less and finally disappear, this was well before it finally hit the end on QVC UK. So she did seem to have a customer base there. I was never a fan. I do remember some years back I caught the time she freaked out live on air. Dale had to talk her down from the ledge, he was calm and got her to move on. The cause of the freak-out? Well she suddenly caught sight of herself in the monitor and in middle sentence started on about how old and terrible she looked. She went on and on and on, for some reason she started comparing how she looked to the model they had on with the jewellery. It was a true WTF moment on QVC. They didn't cut to a break either, it was up to Dale to calm her down.

The daughter runs the clothing brand that appears on QVC UK. Cannot remember the name, but its the velevt shawl things.

Her daughter presents Dreamkeeper,I never liked The whole idea of throwing fairy dust at people,although I know others thought it was harmless.

The fairy dust stuff would have got in my eyes and lodged behind my contact lenses - ouch !

All that stuff she flogged was tat and expensive tat at that. I couldn't see anything to recommend it.

As for the Dreamkeeper range I think Devore nylon velvet wraps can be found at half the price on the dreaded high street.

Latest posts

Back