Help Support ShoppingTelly:

don't forget:

Suzi Adams

the microfibre towel lady with twins?

Adrienne

the Kirks Folly woman (mom):eek:

Amy (Dawn's neice):cool:

The Pout lady (Miss pIggy)

Perhaps this post should be re-named " Who's hot.......and who's not".

Linda

Yes, she is very pretty. Obviously a model !!!!!!!!!!

Amy Garcia isn't a model.

When she started representing Kim she said she was studying fashion at College BUT I've seen her twice on ITV:

- as an actor she was playing the part of the 'host' on Rock Rivals (the series based on X Factor)

- as a presenter she was one of the people who gave the regional votes in a singing competition - I think it was song of the year

Amy is nice but I think the lola rose and the nails inc girls are nicer - gorgeous looking, entertaining presenters and successful businesswomen:)

liz earle is a very sexy yummy mummy [ hoever needs to be ]....i agree ameke is beautiful but shes a model so should be BUT i think shes nice inside as well....JR is a yucky mummy..her & her sophie spoilt brat....but mummy has made her so..when will madam julia wear clothes more for her age group rather than her daughters....kara baker / triton i think got maried & went off treking & other thing re breast cancer,,,[ cant remember which one ] thats old age for you....i used to like watching the blonde lady [ names escapes me ] who used to be with the kirks folly jennifer kirk something like angela but pronouced it differently.....love ali young but hubby doesnt as it costs him too much

....i used to like watching the blonde lady [ names escapes me ] who used to be with the kirks folly jennifer kirk something like angela but pronouced it differently

Andrea, she pronounced it alla italiana, Andraya,molto bellissima. She is now a TV psychic...:D

thats the one......thanks.......yes seen her on TV & nearly fell out of my chair....:D

Perhaps this post should be re-named " Who's hot.......and who's not".

Or, alternately this post should be re-named "Who's hot, who's not...and who cares?"

I really don't care for a hot presenter, just a professional. They can be as ugly as sin, as far as I'm concerned, as long as they are likeable with a good sense of humour :D. Same applies to the models, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:

or, alternately this post should be re-named "who's hot, who's not...and who cares?"

i really don't care for a hot presenter, just a professional. They can be as ugly as sin, as far as i'm concerned, as long as they are likeable with a good sense of humour :d. Same applies to the models, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

your so right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Garcia isn't a model.

When she started representing Kim she said she was studying fashion at College BUT I've seen her twice on ITV:

- as an actor she was playing the part of the 'host' on Rock Rivals (the series based on X Factor)

- as a presenter she was one of the people who gave the regional votes in a singing competition - I think it was song of the year

Amy is nice but I think the lola rose and the nails inc girls are nicer - gorgeous looking, entertaining presenters and successful businesswomen:)

Amy was also a presenter on a couple of those long gone quiz channels ans co-presenter with Michelle Watt on "around the world" which is still being shown on the overseas property channel ;)

Back on the topic of this thread then for me Jilly wins hands down,i can also include Claire,Rene and the stunning Karen Lipka on my list :)

liz earle is a very sexy yummy mummy [ hoever needs to be ]....i agree ameke is beautiful but shes a model so should be BUT i think shes nice inside as well....JR is a yucky mummy..her & her sophie spoilt brat....but mummy has made her so..when will madam julia wear clothes more for her age group rather than her daughters....kara baker / triton i think got maried & went off treking & other thing re breast cancer,,,[ cant remember which one ] thats old age for you....i used to like watching the blonde lady [ names escapes me ] who used to be with the kirks folly jennifer kirk something like angela but pronouced it differently.....love ali young but hubby doesnt as it costs him too much

Do you mean Andrea?

Jenniefer Kirk is a very pretty woman, probably always has been.

I don't like to gauge other people's "hotness" though as my own pilot light has long since gone out.

Jenniefer Kirk is a very pretty woman, probably always has been.

I don't like to gauge other people's "hotness" though as my own pilot light has long since gone out.

Ah, Don`t say that Houserabbit ..........after all beauty is always from within too. :eek:

Latest posts

Back