Who would be your fantasy presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie Walters as Mrs. Overall presenting Molton Brown. Oh, wait a moment...that's already been done.....:54:

Hugh Jackman:tongue2::tongue2: I'd just hand over my DC/CC.
If he changed into Wolverine garb(sideburns etc) after dark, QVC could have the savings/house/car/kids/dog:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Read the earlier post re Sam Elliot:tongue2: What a voice! First watched him in a mini series about War years ago and last thing I saw him in was Ghost Rider. He's certainly got that look about him :tongue2: and the "melt in a moment voice":tongue2::tongue2:

And Kirk Folly guest presenter is:- Paul Teutul Snr, American Chopper:cash::cash::cash::

Last edited:
Hugh Jackman:tongue2::tongue2: I'd just hand over my DC/CC.
If he changed into Wolverine garb(sideburns etc) after dark, QVC could have the savings/house/car/kids/dog:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Read the earlier post re Sam Elliot:tongue2: What a voice! First watched him in a mini series about War years ago and last thing I saw him in was Ghost Rider. He's certainly got that look about him :tongue2: and the "melt in a moment voice":tongue2::tongue2:

And Kirk Folly guest presenter is:- Paul Teutul Snr, American Chopper:cash::cash::cash::

Hugh Jackman gets my vote too :clapping::clapping: along with Johnny Depp, Sean Bean and Jason Issacs (could listen to his voice all day and Night!!:giggle:)

frank bruno doing technology

victoria wood doing a beaty double with ay

ann robinson with the kimco doris

louis theroux (sp) presenting uri geller

jeremy paxman on kirks folly

jeremy kyle with basso

julian clary with butler and wilson, with jr along side battle of the flirts

mrs merton with lulu guinness

simples

Last edited:
Hi :hi:

Hugh Jackman or Sean Bean could sell me anything.....and I certainly wouldn't FART in their presence! :blush:

I would like Sam Elliott (for those who don't know him - he was Patrick Swayze's old friend in "Road House" and Virgil Earp in "Tombstone") could do all the voiceovers and become the voice of Qcut! :call: He has the most deliciously deep voice I have ever heard!

:rock::rock::rock:

Love all three of those Plint. Sam Eliott is very sexy if a little on the mature side but I still would.:heart:

Keith Richards doing Butler and Wilson, now there's a man who likes skull jewellery, and no "miracle anti-ageing" product will sort that complexion!. Gordon Ramsey effing and blinding through "Cook's Essentials" and Johnny Depp can just be on all the time so I can look at him.

Keith Richards doing Butler and Wilson, now there's a man who likes skull jewellery, and no "miracle anti-ageing" product will sort that complexion!. Gordon Ramsey effing and blinding through "Cook's Essentials" and Johnny Depp can just be on all the time so I can look at him.

** Gordon Stamps foot and chucks silicone bakeware across room **
" I thought this effing stuff was effing non-stick - you're having a laugh...":rock::rock:

Anthony Hopkins in his Hannibal Lecter overall tasting the Easi Yo .........with chianti and fava beans.

Kerry Katona selling Kirks Folly.
(Mind you, she'd probably snort all the folly dust.)
:giggle:

And she could do all the control under wear too, along with Beth Ditto as has already been mentioned. Maybe Amy Winehouse could join Kerry on Kirk's Folly, she could display half the stuff in her beehive

Latest posts

Back