Who spends £4,580.00 on a necklace from a shopping channel?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on 'fess up which one of you is buying all these little trinkets? Share the item numbers and post the pictures ! :mysmilie_857:

Not me, but I did like the Sonia Bitton 0.5ct Diamond Station 61cm Necklace in Rose Gold.
Very yummy, but very out of my price range.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=Zoom&item=601100&country=UK

No, I'll just be content with my £1.99 plated eBay ring :biggrin:

(Wish the big grin smiley with the teeth & green face worked)

min I've done it for you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :mysmilie_10: :mysmilie_514: :mysmilie_512: :mysmilie_365: :angry: :angry: :angry: :envy: :envy: :envy:
and a few more for good measure.

The first three should be green!

Oh Loveinamist, that is so sweet of you to try, but they are not the green toothy specimens on my monitor.
Never mind eh!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness though :clapping:

I've stocked up on them to out away for christmas 'gifting' - couple for teachers' gifts and a couple for 'just in case' someone calls who I forgot to buy for (you know how embarrassing that can be) so I've ordered a few. :smirk:

I had the same idea Ali, I bought four of these necklaces as my son starts school in September so I'll need teacher's presents this Christmas, and I have to say this is where QVCs multi-buy P&P discount comes into its own - I spent just over £15,000 and saved £9.68 on delivery costs. That's very nearly a tenner :mysmilie_481: :giggle:

I had the same idea Ali, I bought four of these necklaces as my son starts school in September so I'll need teacher's presents this Christmas, and I have to say this is where QVCs multi-buy P&P discount comes into its own - I spent just over £15,000 and saved £9.68 on delivery costs. That's very nearly a tenner :mysmilie_481: :giggle:

What are you planing to wear on the school run AD? and how are you planning to do your make up? I'm sure you will need to invest in a QVC wardrobe and load of beauty stuff as they are always harping on about the school run being akin to a fashion parade!

Seriously though, I hope your little one settles in well and has a wonderful time. I recall my son being fine, I came home and cried as my "baby" was growing up so fast.

Sorry can't work out how to multi-quote on this new system :blush:

Pinkpussycat - I know, what a bargain! Let's not forget that by cleverly shopping with QVC I also saved on the parking fee by not having to go to The Dreaded High Street, so that's another fiver still in my pocket :nod:

Silversequin I've been anguished on the issue of school run attire for months. QVC seem to imply that my wearing of the wrong eyeshadow or a white shirt that is not quite crisp enough on this twice daily routine could impact not only on my social status but my son's intellectual development, so I've got to get it right. I was thinking of teaming a trouser and little pump with an embellished Quacker top (I thought one with a demented duck on to start with, and then festive ones nearer to Christmas), then I'm going to add just a smidge of spackle and a large Kirks Folly moon brooch - that should scare the kids into behaving :cool:

Breeze you've got the right idea - I'm going to try and find out which schools are attended by the children of those with far more money than sense and a QVC membership number and apply forthwith for any post available :up:

PS: Just to be clear I was joking about buying the four necklaces :whew: :giggle:

Latest posts

Back