Who Said This.......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The dental nurse gets mentioned a lot but was only a brief flirtation with reality. she's a theatre luvvie/actress wannabe. How many of Q's female presenters are ex dancers? Roberts, Franks, Sutton, Halliday and now Huntley. She was also a victoria Beckham impersonator in a a tribute band. Quite remarkable.

http://www.catherine-huntley.co.uk/biography.html

Have to admit, am surprised that it was Catherine - really thought it was Julia... Well, I prefer Julia to Catherine anyway - but something tells me that Catherine may be a little madam on the quiet :bandit:

I said this before but CH runs to twitter if anything negative is said about her but never mentions the acres of very favourable threads and posts about her which far outweigh the others. It certainly doesn't seem to bother her when other presenters get shredded which to me suggests, only suggests since I don't know that she could indeed be somewhat egotistical. Then I read the stuff here and the suggestion gets rather emphatic.

Have to admit, am surprised that it was Catherine - really thought it was Julia... Well, I prefer Julia to Catherine anyway - but something tells me that Catherine may be a little madam on the quiet :bandit:

As soon as I read the opening quotes I guessed Catherine - honest!
In my excitement I did not click the next page lol.

just had a look at her biog, reads like a tin of treacle laced with shards of glass, sickly and painful!

I'm surprised she doesn't mention her weightloss.I've never really got to grips with how much she lost - but I remember her on Paul Mckenna shows with photos (didn't think she was that big in them???) and I remember her being a tiny little bleached sparrow when she started fond of white skinny jumpers!! But weightloss is a huge part of her life.....even today she refers often her size,what it is now,what she should be,what it will be etc...

After all that she's ended up flogging tat on a shopping channel? I guess she aimed high and missed.

Latest posts

Back