Who Said This.......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"Boring! This is one thing my life has never been…right from the start when I arrived on the planet at a paltry 2lb 4 oz I caused a bit of a stir. From as far back as I can remember I knew I was destined for the limelight. My earliest on stage performance being at age 3. It was from that moment that the addiction took hold and has unceasingly tightened its grip as the years have gone on….."

No researching please.... Just have a guess which QVC regular said this.

"I soon realised I had a chameleon-like ability to readjust and blend in with my new surroundings. I also developed a talent for mimicry of different dialects/accents"

"I tend to have a ‘let’s all muck in together’ kind of attitude which sometimes surprises people pleasantly. Every cog in a machine is important and I truly believe that, were it not for my having been a small cog in the past I wouldn’t have become as successful as I am now."

"Treading the boards has always been a huge love and so, over the years, I have kept my fingers in many pies.
I have had the great pleasure of being involved in several pantomimes & musicals often as leading lady. I am undoubtedly happiest when I am learning a script for a role. One of the most moving experiences in my career was playing the role of Margot Frank (sister of Anne Frank) in The Diary of Anne Frank"

Latest posts

Back