Who in their right mind???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was licking my lips throughout the show but she's just put her name to these desserts, she said the blueberry cheesecake was a secret recipe even she didn't know what was in it! I am interested to read the reviews when they come in though.

:rolleyes:
Same as anything else if you don't like it send it back.Saw these 6" cheese cakes and laughed,it's a joke.

I saw the show - i could not believe the prices either.
They looked like really cheap cakes that had been tarted up a bit.
Have QVC finally lost the plot?

I only caught bits of the show, I went & sat in the bath so I wouldn't be tempted, with my horrible OH cruelly shouting descriptions of each one up the stairs at me! :11:
I know they weren't Dotty Lottie's own cakes but did they actually say whose they were or where they came from?

I find prices like this, for something as mundane as food quite obscene, especially in the current financial climate...six bliddy inches, that's smaller than a regular flan tin! and when you take the p&p into account, you're talking nearly forty quid for a couple of frozen cheesecakes. Good god almighty! you would have to be off your rocker tbh!

I suspect she will join the seriously scrumptious woman in never never land soon.

Who the feck is Lotte Duncan anyway?

I was intrigued by the "6 inch hokey pokey" bit

I thought my New Year's resolution of no more QVC orders would be difficult to stick to. I can honestly say, with ludicrous shows like this, it's getting easier every day. Almost 3 months since my last purchase and showing no sign of weakening. My bank balance hasn't looked so healthy for years!!

My other half seems to think that Lotte used to be on some gardening show. She'd be good for rollering your grass - without a roller!!! Sorry, that was mean. Funny - but mean!!

My other half seems to think that Lotte used to be on some gardening show.

I think she's always been one of these awful TV chefs, a bit like the equally awful Ainsley Harriot, except unlike AH, LD does I believe occasionally actually cook something!
I definitely recognise her from somewhere & think she's been on the dreaded Ready, Steady, Cook actually (or something very similar) - not that I'm admitting to watching it you understand, just, err, must've caught it in passing! :11::8:

I don't care what sales patter they come out with, can't see me ever being tempted to buy food from QVC. P&P charges for one. To make things worse these cheesecakes are on a introductory price!

Lotte Duncan is almost a dead ringer for my dreaded sister-in-law - even down to the voice. For this reason alone, I refuse to buy anything that she endorses.

I think she's always been one of these awful TV chefs, a bit like the equally awful Ainsley Harriot, except unlike AH, LD does I believe occasionally actually cook something!
I definitely recognise her from somewhere & think she's been on the dreaded Ready, Steady, Cook actually (or something very similar) - not that I'm admitting to watching it you understand, just, err, must've caught it in passing! :11::8:

she often used to appear on the Great food Live daytime show hosted by Jeni Barnett on UKTV Food

I thought my New Year's resolution of no more QVC orders would be difficult to stick to. I can honestly say, with ludicrous shows like this, it's getting easier every day. Almost 3 months since my last purchase and showing no sign of weakening. My bank balance hasn't looked so healthy for years!!

Exactly!! Haven't they heard of the credit crunch? I haven't been tempted for ages either.

Latest posts

Back