Who are you?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi there, resident misanthrope and tearer of new assholes, reporting for duty.:wink:

I like Decleor,Pipa,Catherine Huntley, and Bobbi Brown, not necessarily in that order.

Gemini, 55 (body more like 75 and mind like 15). Shopper for about 5 years, more online than TV until I got Freeview. Has introduced me to LG, LE, SBC, Ojon, Alpha-H, A'kin and dear knows what else. Would be highly embarrassed to see a printout of my purchases with a grand total on how much I have spent! Also introduced me to gems. Forum has introduced me to all sorts, especially online auctions.

And to think I used to look down my nose at TV shopping!!!

I'm 37, stay-at-home Mum of two, been shopping with QVC on an off since i was on maternity leave with my son four years ago.
I used to buy loads of jewellery, it's pretty good quality. I've occasionally bought beauty stuff when it's been TSV. I've got two Tignanello bags which are utterly fabulous. I've bought NN bedding because I like the deep fitted sheets. I've got a GTech sweeper which I couldn't live without and some excellent Cook's Essentials pans. I have recently ventured into QVC clothes... yikes... with a TSV from Bob Mackie which actually quite nice, and a Tiana B dress which is really unusual and quite nice too.

I can't stand gardening or craft shows. I never watch any of the beauty shows although I have started buying L'Occitane because it smells fabulous.

The presenters I just cannot stand are Alison Young and Charlie Brooks. The rest of them are alright.