Did you keep the receipt?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sent a Charlie Bear back!!!!!!! Just didn't get that maternal feeling when I opened the box, so sadly he was returned. I expect they don't get many returns on those items.:mysmilie_34:

Oohh, had to go look at my account!
Returned the Laura Geller TSV, I got a nearly white BnB and a reaally dark BRnB. Just too inconsistent!
Returned the Honora Sugar & Spice bracelets, too small! 7 1/2" my a*se!
Back went a Kim & Co top :mysmilie_34: :mysmilie_81: 'nuff said...
The L'Occitane 6 hand cream set went back because it didn't get here for Christmas, and I was going to break them up for colleague prezzies.

Keeping 2 Honora necklaces - Northern Nights (not the bedding) and a cherry one, both yummy! The OH keeping the A'Kin Pure Man set and the Elemis shaving gel and I like the Elemis TSV so far. :mysmilie_696:

PS Northernlights, i sent back a Charlie Bears OTO - the 2 puppets, cause I couldn't get my hand in to work them!

Last edited:
Yes I ordered the Brandy and have used it every day since it arrived.

It is the best leather of any bag I have ever owned, yet nowhere near the most expensive. I can't put my finger on it but the colour seems to be changing - lighter in some places and darker in others. I know this is a characteristic of leather but I don't like it.

I've kept all the paperwork and I have until the 25th January to make up my mind. I think subconsciously I might be trying to talk myself out of liking the bag. I have 2 holidays to pay for this year and £80 would pay for a couple of nights in a hotel in Croatia - and as I have at least 30 other handbags would I really miss it if I sent it back???

I hope yours arrives as it is a beautiful handbag.

Leather is supposed to change, its called a patina. I know some people like their bags to look new though. Personally I love it when the bag ages.

well folks have to say this thread makes me realise how pleased I am that i FARTED on so much leading up to christmas :)

Am waiting on a tiffany lamp that i got with my 3 easy pay - did have a wobble on it after buying and came on here to have a nervous breakdown :) - but have now got over that - and am really rather looking forward to receiving it :)

did order the OTO NN yesterday though as well................forgive me FARTERS......

It is the best leather of any bag I have ever owned, yet nowhere near the most expensive. I can't put my finger on it but the colour seems to be changing - lighter in some places and darker in others. I know this is a characteristic of leather but I don't like it.

I've kept all the paperwork and I have until the 25th January to make up my mind. I think subconsciously I might be trying to talk myself out of liking the bag. I have 2 holidays to pay for this year and £80 would pay for a couple of nights in a hotel in Croatia - and as I have at least 30 other handbags would I really miss it if I sent it back???

Thank you Miss QVC! I do need a brown handbag and I haven't got anywhere near as many as thirty SO, the chances are that I will keep it. I don't think that I will mind the patchiness actually. Not in a brown bag anyway! I will let you know how I feel if\when it arrives.

I'm pleased to say I didn't buy anything from QVC, so haven't got anything to return:mysmilie_697:

Honora Pearl bracelet tsv went back this morning...thank goodness it was under the Christmas send back time..can't think why I ordered them in the first place :mysmilie_81:

daydreamer

I'm pleased to say I didn't buy anything from QVC, so haven't got anything to return:mysmilie_697:

Beady Belle, you little star. You are an example to us all. We are not worthy.:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_696:

Only one thing to return! South Western ring which is too small not a true size K :)

I now retract my last statement BB.:mysmilie_81:

My partner in crime is good its me that orders loveheart :mysmilie_17:

its supposed to change, even Vuittons do...;)

http://www.hisremnant.org/Vuitton/patina.html

:mysmilie_61:Don't worry Loveheart, just remember that I'm the good one who keeps a rein on her spending, and Falguni, Beading Belle spends with reckless abandon!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I do understand that this is meant to happen - that it why I described it as a characteristic of leather :mysmilie_81:

And along with those other horrible natural things (grey hair / wrinkles / needing glasses / arthritis) I don't like it!

:mysmilie_61:Don't worry Loveheart, just remember that I'm the good one who keeps a rein on her spending, and Falguni, Beading Belle spends with reckless abandon!!!!!

:mysmilie_687:I will try to remember BB. There is one good and one bad Beady/ing Belle twin.

Latest posts

Back