Did you keep the receipt?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

None of my goodies are being returned but would say that I'm not bowled over by all the Elemis products. The Lime Blossom cleanser is nice but it smells cheap, as if it is full of cucumber - similar to Simple. The new cleanser again is nice and is doing more for my skin than C&P recently since they changed the formula but do I really want to keep spending £27.00 on it?

On the other hand the Balance Me shower gels and the lip salve are lovely (have only tried one shower gel so far though) and on the plus side MrM got a free sample of BE foundation with it which I've wanted to try and having done so am not that impressed as it feels itchy. Could this be a turning point for QVC, offering freebies to customers? I hope so. x

I've returned a grill pan thing for microwaves, not really a good Christmas present but I thought it would be a little extra and be handy for my son, but itwont turn round in the microwave,
so I rang QVC who said everybody had been sent a letter, saying the turntable needed to be a certain size, so she will send a courier to collect it.

I ordered a Per Una wool coat from M & S, it was too big so I ordered a smaller size and had to pay about £4 p & p for the new order. Luckily I had received an email offering 10% off Per Una which more than covered the second set of p & p. I posted the original one back on December 23rd using the postage paid returns label and got an email today to say my refund has been processed. I cannot believe how quickly this has been done and am really impressed with the service.

I bought the A'Kin Pure Man collection for the OH. He loves it, great! But the shower gel has sprung a leak on the sealed end of the tube and half the contents have come out. CS at QVC said, no problem, we'll send you a return label for a full refund as we are out of stock of the item. Great! Would you believe it, this is the one receipt that I cannot find???

None of my goodies are being returned but would say that I'm not bowled over by all the Elemis products. The Lime Blossom cleanser is nice but it smells cheap, as if it is full of cucumber - similar to Simple. The new cleanser again is nice and is doing more for my skin than C&P recently since they changed the formula but do I really want to keep spending £27.00 on it?

On the other hand the Balance Me shower gels and the lip salve are lovely (have only tried one shower gel so far though) and on the plus side MrM got a free sample of BE foundation with it which I've wanted to try and having done so am not that impressed as it feels itchy. Could this be a turning point for QVC, offering freebies to customers? I hope so. x

Following on from this post I have now come out in whiteheads on my right cheek. Am cutting back down on the Pro-Radiance cleanser as I think this may be causing it as it is so creamy. Am really hoping though that its the trial size of BE foundation that's caused them.

Have also tried the Ylang Ylang and Frankinscence Balance Me shower gel and it is gorgeous. Used it in the bath and I felt so soothed. Also my skin feels really soft after use as well. This range is a winner ladies. x

I bought the A'Kin Pure Man collection for the OH. He loves it, great! But the shower gel has sprung a leak on the sealed end of the tube and half the contents have come out. CS at QVC said, no problem, we'll send you a return label for a full refund as we are out of stock of the item. Great! Would you believe it, this is the one receipt that I cannot find???

You don't need the receipt if they are sending a return label (you don't need it for any return, actually).

If you need to put the order number or item number on the label (unlikely but I can't remember what information you need to add) then you can hand-write it. Look on qvcuk.com on my account and find the order on there.

Latest posts

Back