Who are these "theDX" people then?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bet it is really:mysmilie_17: my undies are very sexy today. I have on my sexiest Thermal vest and my even sexier thermal socks. :mysmilie_701:

i bet it is really:mysmilie_17: my undies are very sexy today. I have on my sexiest Thermal vest and my even sexier thermal socks. :mysmilie_701:

And I bet you look very fetching! :D

I'm typing in mittens at the mo! Just had the massive Crimbo Tesco delivery and having the front door open for ages has let all the heat out! Brrrrrr!

And I bet you look very fetching! :D

I'm typing in mittens at the mo! Just had the massive Crimbo Tesco delivery and having the front door open for ages has let all the heat out! Brrrrrr!

Yes very fetching. I am absolutely freezing even with the heating on. I've got to go out tonight and all i want to do is curl up in front of the telly. The thought of getting dressed up and then out in the cold doesn't fill me with joy. Brrrrrr

Do you know what I just realised?

Nobody said Sorry.

Sorry we changed the way we send out our parcels to one that is highly inconvenient for you.

Sorry we didn't tell you that we'd done that.

Sorry we didn't deliver your order in over 3 weeks even though we always promise 5-7 working days and have been promising 4-5 days this past weekend.

Sorry for not giving much of a sh!t when you told us about this.

And Sorry our emails had a bit of a stroppy and sighing "tone".

Sorry we made you take a day off work, provoking the ire of your boss - and then didn't even turn up.

Sorry that your company announced redundancies yesterday and you are now worried that you've put yourself in the firing line.

Sorry that we've had your money for three weeks and will probably hold onto it for a wee bit longer.

(I could probably go on!) :eek: :D

Last edited:
L' Akin it's disgraceful. i think you should send the MD of qvc a letter stating the above. I would also add unless it's resolved quickly and you are compensated for a days lost earnings you will write to watchdog

Latest posts

Back