Who are these "theDX" people then?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Apparently they have either my 4 Elemis TSVs or my big grey ring that I didn't buy when it was a TSV but later succumbed to.

Evidently they attempted delivery today, and astonishingly in these times of high unemployment I was out - at work - and the house was empty. (Like most households would be I imagine.)

Now... Royal Mail - via My lovely postman - take the parcels back to the depot which is local and I collect them on my next day off.

MyHermes ladies keep a track of my days off and arrive laden down then!

This shower make me log onto their website ring a number and arrange a redelivery - next wednesday is the earliest available. They only deliver Mon-Fri from 9-5 and guess where I'll be? (Yep - at work.)

Whose bright idea was this then? :mad:

Oh - and they will require a signature and identification before they can leave my parcel with me.

Who in their right mind would have a delivery organisdation work from 9 - 5 Mo-Fri?????
Do not even get me started on Parcelforce who charge extra to redeliver on a Sat!! What the hell is happening to customer service??????????

It's poo isn't it?

Do you get the impression that somebody at QVC Towers thinks we're all bored housewives sitting around painting our nails and spending our husband's hard earned money on stuff off off t'telly? :mad:

Ah, the mistake is that you thought Customer Service is a doing word/phrase whereas it is a hypothetical state designed to fool customers into thinking they are doing us a service. This illusion has been a great marketing ploy put out by the giants. They have managed to turn the tables on the customer who is doing them a favour by purchasing from them.

Perhaps we ought to start new college courses, university programmes and marketing events re-educating everyone that the customer is right....and demands that they serve us...not we bow down and say thank you to them for us spending our money!

It's poo isn't it?

Do you get the impression that somebody at QVC Towers thinks we're all bored housewives sitting around painting our nails and spending our husband's hard earned money on stuff off off t'telly? :mad:

Well. if you analyse the concept behind the nature of the regular Nails Inc TSVs, that's exactly what/who they think we are. :mad:

Well. if you analyse the concept behind the nature of the regular Nails Inc TSVs, that's exactly what/who they think we are. :mad:

Well TBH you'd have to paint your nails on at least a daily basis to get your full money's worth out of the six million colours you'd have by now if you've been buying Nails Inc TSVs for a while! :D:eek:

Ah, the mistake is that you thought Customer Service is a doing word/phrase whereas it is a hypothetical state designed to fool customers into thinking they are doing us a service. This illusion has been a great marketing ploy put out by the giants. They have managed to turn the tables on the customer who is doing them a favour by purchasing from them.

Perhaps we ought to start new college courses, university programmes and marketing events re-educating everyone that the customer is right....and demands that they serve us...not we bow down and say thank you to them for us spending our money!

Too true sweetie-pie! I should be getting my deliveries brought round at a time to suit me by a crack team of attractive young men with complimentary cakes included - but instead I've got to taken a day off an wait in for a man with a van who's going to knock on my door and then ask ME for id? :confused::mad::rolleyes:

I thought the C in QVC was for convenience. It obviously only applies to the convenience of you parting with your money not the convenience for us to receive our items

I thought the C in QVC was for convenience. It obviously only applies to the convenience of you parting with your money not the convenience for us to receive our items

Oooh Good one! That's appropriately scathing. :D *high fives LE Lover!* I shall use that in my email to Customer Services. or perhaps I'll phone...

Oooh Good one! That's appropriately scathing. :D *high fives LE Lover!* I shall use that in my email to Customer Services. or perhaps I'll phone...

High five back L'Akin. Let me know what they say, i've had an absolute bellyfull of this bloomin delivery business. Plus i'm in a really bad mood today:D

Please ring or email QVC to register your disappointment with DX; I had a call back for the QVC despatch department and they explained they are trialling DX in certain regions. The more feedback the sooner QVC give em up as a bad job! I posted a similar situation here http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17748

The worrying thing was that QVC couldn't identify exactly which parcel they were trying to deliver; the item they said it was, arrived by royal mail and it was another item which DX delivered...eventually.

Jude xx

High five back L'Akin. Let me know what they say, i've had an absolute bellyfull of this bloomin delivery business. Plus i'm in a really bad mood today:D

Awww I'm sorry you're feeling poo my lovely. Is it the time of year? I've been on a course today in a big town centre and all the women had on an expression of grim determination verging on panic! :eek:

Awww I'm sorry you're feeling poo my lovely. Is it the time of year? I've been on a course today in a big town centre and all the women had on an expression of grim determination verging on panic! :eek:

Thanks L'Akin, I think it a mix of being hormonal, tired and having a big essay to hand in on monday at uni and i'm know panicing that it's not ok.
I'm going to have an early night and hopefully wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Thanks L'Akin, I think it a mix of being hormonal, tired and having a big essay to hand in on monday at uni and i'm know panicing that it's not ok.
I'm going to have an early night and hopefully wake up in a better mood tomorrow.

Good thinking batman. :D Things are always worse when you're knackered. A good nights sleep and you'll be firing on all cylinders tomorrow I expect, with fresh eyes on your college work. :)

Please ring or email QVC to register your disappointment with DX; I had a call back for the QVC despatch department and they explained they are trialling DX in certain regions. The more feedback the sooner QVC give em up as a bad job! I posted a similar situation here http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17748

The worrying thing was that QVC couldn't identify exactly which parcel they were trying to deliver; the item they said it was, arrived by royal mail and it was another item which DX delivered...eventually.

Jude xx

Oh god - how can they not know who they've given the parcel to??? :confused: It doesn't exactly engender faith in their system does it? :mad:

What do we pay this extortianate P&P for if they can't even keep track of the parcels.

I can't understand why QVC would want to use the DX as it is mainly used for business purposes which is why we use it for our business and pay a small fortune for it. Solicitors, Estate Agents etc use the DX and the last time we can use the DX is 5pm. There are plenty of courier companies out there for QVC to "trial". Hopefully if everyone who has this problem with the DX complains perhaps QVC may actually listen. We can only hope!!.

I'd never even heard of them so no other online retailer or catalogue that I deal with uses them. (And that's quite a wide cross section!) :D

Latest posts

Back