White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 222
  • White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 221
  • White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 237
I quite like this jumper but I don't need it and I've just spent the money on flowers for Mother's Day. Maybe she would have preferred the jumper :unsure:

CC

Lovely jumper but M&S sell them and always have deals and sales with free delivery to our local marks no matter how cheap the item

Just had near heart failure thinking I’d missed Mother’s Day😯. Checked and it’s not ‘til 27th☺️.
You are super organised…
I always buy flowers early and have them sent because if I don't I forget and then can't get a delivery slot. Sorry if I made you panic!

The jumper looked nice on Pipa I have to say.

CC

Pipa in the pink and Ann in the purple.

Attachments

• 40CC0881-9D15-4E0E-BED3-3554DDA01DC3.jpeg
    40CC0881-9D15-4E0E-BED3-3554DDA01DC3.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 14D1073A-6200-46EF-9F8F-9689242A77A5.jpeg
    14D1073A-6200-46EF-9F8F-9689242A77A5.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 2711F17D-532F-495F-BA6B-9B7B879F33E4.jpeg
    2711F17D-532F-495F-BA6B-9B7B879F33E4.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 104
QVC making sure plenty of the colour options get seen, with now Catherine Huntley airing the green out in the garden.

Attachments

• 5BB81D62-BC94-4A75-8B04-989EDD8C351A.jpeg
    5BB81D62-BC94-4A75-8B04-989EDD8C351A.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1ACE165A-4091-4ADF-9979-19E721238B20.jpeg
    1ACE165A-4091-4ADF-9979-19E721238B20.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 83
The only time have seen WS is in the past couple of months when our Marks have started to stock it. After hearing others saying how great the stuff was I’ve got to say I’m disappointed in what I’ve seen. However I did get a top reduced half price down to £20 but TBH it really wasn’t worth much more than that full price.

I wear mostly White Stuff and their sales are frequent. Many of the new arrivals on QVC are already reduced in their sale.
I really don’t like the TSV there are so many much nicer clothes they sell. I’ve noticed that they seem to make items in a different colour just for QVC, sometimes nicer but often not.

I like White Stuff and have loads of their dresses. They wash really well. They did go through a phase where their dresses looked, well to me, like potato sacks, shapeless and dull colours, so they were avoided. I have bought more items recently and they seem to be getting back on track.

I don't like this jumper though. I always wait till they have a 20% off on to buy though.

I was never able to get Seasalt items to fit,always too tight at hips but either I’ve changed shape (yes but all over!) or they have changed their cut but they became available in store at our Marks and I am amazed how well they now fit and have bought quite a number of items since New Year. I still think they are overpriced but I feel good in them. I did buy from their outlet and saved quite a bit but it came scrunched up in a ball so minus for that,luckily it was material which ironed up well.

I saw Melissa Hardy in a Seasalt shirt they were selling on Q a bit back and thought Oh I like that but checked on eBay and got it loads cheaper.
(Was Mellow Flower Cargo Larissa shirt.)

Last edited:
I was never able to get Seasalt items to fit,always too tight at hips but either I’ve changed shape (yes but all over!) or they have changed their cut but they became available in store at our Marks and I am amazed how well they now fit and have bought quite a number of items since New Year. I still think they are overpriced but I feel good in them. I did buy from their outlet and saved quite a bit but it came scrunched up in a ball so minus for that,luckily it was material which ironed up well.
I like Seasalt too LATI. In the past I found their waistline was too high for me, but lately their dresses fit me much better, so I presume they have taken on board customers comments. I've a few of their coats too which are lovely and waterproof.

I used to like White Stuff - and have quite a few of their tops (always bought in the sale!) Found their cotton and fabrics good quality and lasted years.

Also have a couple of lovely tunics again from years back...
Haven’t bought from them for ages and sort of forgot about them and Fat Face...

I put QVC on this morning - never done so on a Sunday morning before and it was fairly tedious.
I hadn’t seen Ann for ages and the first things which struck me were her hair colour - which I don’t mind but not sure it suits her? - and the awful jumper she was wearing, which again I thought didn’t suit her terribly!

Then I just saw this thread and realise she’d been made to wear it!
Not sure If it was the fact it was the chinos it was paired with, but I think it’s really ugly in fairly nasty colours!

Is it typical of WS now?!
Hope not!

Latest posts

Back