White Stuff TSV 15/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[BTW does anyone else have issues on the forum with “likes” disappearing?!

For example, I just clicked like on a lot of comments on this thread, and then was going to post something and they’ve all disappeared! :(
Just tried to like some again and they just won’t stay...]

I like Seasalt too LATI. In the past I found their waistline was too high for me, but lately their dresses fit me much better, so I presume they have taken on board customers comments. I've a few of their coats too which are lovely and waterproof.
Think Seasalt are good at listening to their customers...

My mum is their number one fan!
She loves their clothes, fabrics, prints and also their homeware and bags etc

She used to buy from their sale shop down in Falmouth and loved them being Cornish!

She rarely pays full price and thinks they’re expensive...

As the brand has become less “niche” and started being in the likes of M&S and QVC, the more annoyed she’s got! 😂

White Stuff Abstract Floral Jumper
Item Number: 192090
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £2.95

Whether it's the abstract floral design on the front or the chic contrasting stripes at the back, eye-catching detail greets you at every turn on this fashionable jumper from White Stuff. Team it with jeans, trousers or jeggings for an easy everyday look and get ready to take a spin down your personal catwalk.

Sensational spring style - this jumper ticks so many boxes with its abstract floral design and soft, breathable cotton fabric, we bet it will become your go-to layer for the transitional months. Wear it over tops, under coats or alone to fit the temperature and your plans for the day.

Gorgeous colour range - you can get this jumper in five fabulous colours created for and currently only available at QVC. For an easy-to-wear option that'll work in your wardrobe any time of the year, choose Navy Multi, or Grey Multi or for something slightly brighter opt for Pink Multi or Teal Multi. Natural Multi is the perfect in-between if you can't decide which way to go.

• Long sleeves
  • Round neckline
  • Hi-lo hemline
  • Side splits
  • 100% cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy Multi
  • Natural Multi
  • Pink Multi
  • Teal Multi
  • Grey Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 100cm (39.4"), 10: 105cm (41.3"), 12: 110cm (43.3"), 14: 115cm (45.3"), 16: 120cm (47.2"), 18: 125cm (49.2"), 20: 131cm (51.6"), 22: 137cm (53.9")
  • Length: 8: 59cm (23.2"), 10: 60cm (23.6"), 12: 61cm (24"), 14: 62cm (24.4"), 16: 64cm (25.2"), 18: 66cm (26"), 20: 69.8cm (27.5"), 22: 73.6cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

[BTW does anyone else have issues on the forum with “likes” disappearing?!

For example, I just clicked like on a lot of comments on this thread, and then was going to post something and they’ve all disappeared! :(
Just tried to like some again and they just won’t stay...]

Think Seasalt are good at listening to their customers...

My mum is their number one fan!
She loves their clothes, fabrics, prints and also their homeware and bags etc

She used to buy from their sale shop down in Falmouth and loved them being Cornish!

She rarely pays full price and thinks they’re expensive...

As the brand has become less “niche” and started being in the likes of M&S and QVC, the more annoyed she’s got! 😂
I think Next are stocking them as well although I’m wouldnt have thought that their style would have been your typical Next customer.

I like Seasalt too LATI. In the past I found their waistline was too high for me, but lately their dresses fit me much better, so I presume they have taken on board customers comments. I've a few of their coats too which are lovely and waterproof.
I too am a fan of Seasalt but they seem to have had lots of website issues lately. If you look on Trustpilot they have had a lot of bad reviews because of that and their poor customer service. I posted once because they really messed up an order and the website was almost non responsive. There was also a note on their site saying that their phone lines were up the creek and they would respond to any enquiries within THREE WEEKS! I was actually starting to wonder if they had been taken over by a firm which didn't give a toss! I think things may have improved slightly since then, that was around New Year IIRC.

TSV exclusively available to QVC at £41.98 plus £2.95 🤥

Attachments

• 41BCA7F7-1154-4B0F-86BD-D4C5FB3C2C49.jpeg
    41BCA7F7-1154-4B0F-86BD-D4C5FB3C2C49.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
I think it’s just the colours that are only available at Q. But the wording is a bit ambiguous. But if they’re implying on air that the design is exclusive then they need pulling up on it.
View attachment 23409
I didn’t know what the web site said it was what they said during the presentation. 🤥
Strange thing is the jumper on the White Stuff web site was able to be clicked on previously.
But at the launch at 9pm an error was showing when the item was clicked.
It was only happening on that jumper not other items I tried, so not a web site on the whole error. 🙄
Oh and by the way John Lewis are doing the jumper at £35 too.

Last edited:
Well low and behold Charlie now says at midnight these colours have been done just for us at QVC, with the TSV price commented on.
So were does the spiel that Debs Flint comes out with, that Q buy so much more than anyone, so can get so good a price deal.
Thanks Sazza I don’t get my kicks from quoting stuff incorrectly, why would I there‘s no reason to wasting my time on incorrect stuff looking a fool.
Jilly clearly said it was exclusive to QVC, colour and style.

Responding to the Seasalt posts - I am a big fan. I discovered them years ago on holiday in Cornwall when, I think, they only had the shop in Falmouth and definitely before they went online. I was thrilled when I could buy online, but like Totally Loopy Lou’s Mum have got more annoyed over the years now they are not “my discovery” and not so niche! Lol

I have to agree that since they updated it their website is rubbish for me. It’s so slow on my aged iPad. I have found their customer service to be pretty good and I like the way they respond to customer reviews. QVC and M&S could learn some lessons here - all the negative remarks about poor sizing information on Mark’s site has been completely ignored for years. A return to Seasalt went missing earlier this year and I couldn’t find the proof of postage - initially they were “tough luck we can’t do anything without it”. I did bring up the fact that I have been a regular customer for donkeys year and they agreed to send a gift card but, in the end, they actually refunded the money to my card. Most of the contact was by email as I think they were struggling with providing a good phone service during Covid. Of course soon after the flipping Proof from the PO turned up!

Wow this TSV is ghastly! I generally like White Stuff but this jumper is so ugly and frumpy o_O
What I can’t get over is that little bit of background peeping through at the bottom of each design, don’t get why its so small or there at all. When the model first came out, I saw this little bit and without my distance glasses on, I thought oh she’s spilt something down her jumper, then I noticed it was on all of them. 🙄😲😂

Attachments

• 977C8A3A-8B39-4BEB-9CBC-5D828B64E577.jpeg
    977C8A3A-8B39-4BEB-9CBC-5D828B64E577.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 68A2B29F-D3F0-41A8-86FD-A5FDD6D524AD.jpeg
    68A2B29F-D3F0-41A8-86FD-A5FDD6D524AD.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 2C006E8A-2EE7-4B8F-8EDC-52C70E941C5C.jpeg
    2C006E8A-2EE7-4B8F-8EDC-52C70E941C5C.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 50
  • D5BAF7F9-E53E-4261-82B5-0C0AB032FAEE.jpeg
    D5BAF7F9-E53E-4261-82B5-0C0AB032FAEE.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 069272F3-993E-4407-BFA3-BB6206F54D91.jpeg
    069272F3-993E-4407-BFA3-BB6206F54D91.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 48
What I can’t get over is that little bit of background peeping through at the bottom of each design, don’t get why its so small or there at all. When the model first came out, I saw this little bit and without my distance glasses on, I thought oh she’s spilt something down her jumper, then I noticed it was on all of them. 🙄😲😂
At one point I thought one of the models had hole in the one she was wearing.

Definitely not, although saying that can I trust you eyes, not got my new glasses yet!!! :ROFLMAO:
Well goodness knows not been out for a test I seem to have lessened the need for distance 🤓 watching tv and moved to a need of a number 1 🤓 for dimly lit reading small print in bed.
So you takes your chance. 😉😂

Well goodness knows not been out for a test I seem to have lessened the need for distance 🤓 watching tv and moved to a need of a number 1 🤓 for dimly lit reading small print in bed.
So you takes your chance. 😉😂
My eye test was just a year late and given I am on two yearly recall quite a change in three years, so should be seeing better in a few hours as going to collect new glasses this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back