Which l'Occitane soap is your favourite?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always liked Fig, wish they would bring it back.
Am using the milk one at the moment.

I love L'Occitane's soaps. I have the Bonne Mere Honey Soap on the go in my shower at the moment, and I have one of the wood pebble soaps in the bath.

I have a stock of them in reserve waiting to be used and I use them all - the Bonne Mere, the Shea ones, all the collections one (e.g. verbena, almond, fleur cherie etc) and the pebble ones. The only ones I haven't tried is the La Collection de Grasse but I do want too.

the grasse are beautiful you end up getting a free one with the qvc boxed sets even with the postage costs if yoy getthe intro priced ones

i am using the fleur cherie round bar soap. always reminds me of holidaying in barbados sigh!

I'm not keen o locci soaps, I got a set of the square ones and the first one I used cracked even though it was in a Locci soap dish and looked gross. It put me off them. I went to France a couple of years ago and brought back lots of soaps. Non have cracked, they last a long time and are lovely on the skin. Only downside was picking which ones to buy in the soap shops. I think I came back with 12!

I like all the L'Occitane soap, but the Milk and lavender are my favourites....

The nicest but the ugliest soap I ever used was from a wayside farmers stall in Turkey. The soap resembled half a house brick in size, texture and colour but it was wonderful stuff and had obviously been made by the farmer`s wife. It was full of lavender heads, rose petals, ground up olive stones and lathered like no other soap I`ve ever had and left my skin as soft as a baby`s. It cost me around 60p and I`m only sorry I didn`t buy more.
I love soap and buy from many different places, TK Maxx do some lovely big bars, I get Marseille soaps through an Ebay seller and now and again I order soaps from Galimard perfumerie in Grasse who make their own soap by traditional methods and wherever I go I seem to buy soap. I`ve had L`Occi soaps and they`re nice enough but the World is full of soaps and L`Occi are better than some but not as good as others.

i cant get over how much i adore bars of soap. shower gel just does not do it for me. tkmaxx do some lovely bars. the scottish soap company do a delicious milk soap which you can sometimes get in tk maxx or homesense

i cant get over how much i adore bars of soap. shower gel just does not do it for me. tkmaxx do some lovely bars. the scottish soap company do a delicious milk soap which you can sometimes get in tk maxx or homesense

I bought a carrier bag full of large bars from TK Maxx (400g, £3.99 - are these the ones you like?) last year and am going back for more. They last ages and make the bathroom smell all clean and soapy (unsurprisingly!). The ones I like best are by Alchimia and have a little wooden or plastic ladybird motif on a ribbon attached to the outer paper wrapping. They make lovely presents. I am using a Magnolia one at the moment - not the sort of scent I would usually go for but it has that old-fashioned, traditional soap smell (no, not carbolic!).

I bought a carrier bag full of large bars from TK Maxx (400g, £3.99 - are these the ones you like?) last year and am going back for more. They last ages and make the bathroom smell all clean and soapy (unsurprisingly!). The ones I like best are by Alchimia and have a little wooden or plastic ladybird motif on a ribbon attached to the outer paper wrapping. They make lovely presents. I am using a Magnolia one at the moment - not the sort of scent I would usually go for but it has that old-fashioned, traditional soap smell (no, not carbolic!).

scotish fine soaps do the milk one its huge yes 400g. i have seen the beautifully wrapped soaps so lovely. love magnolia and white flower scents. these soaps are really good value as they are so big. l'occitane soaps are 50g or 100g hardly huge. they are getting smaller and smaller more lke guest soap

Me too, I think it is something to do with using the bar in my hands. I dislike the rectangular bars until the edges have smoothed a little.
Bars of soap are more ecologically friendly as they are smaller and easier to transport and do not need containers. Packaging is also less and there is less to throw away

scotish fine soaps do the milk one its huge yes 400g. i have seen the beautifully wrapped soaps so lovely. love magnolia and white flower scents. these soaps are really good value as they are so big. l'occitane soaps are 50g or 100g hardly huge. they are getting smaller and smaller more lke guest soap

I have now checked out SFS on your recommendation - they look lovely and are British made, which is a plus. Can see them online and on Amazon - have you seen them in TK Maxx too? If you like Magnolia, I definitely recommend the Alchimia ones. I just checked and they are actually 300g not 400g but still huge at 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.5" (11.5 x 6.5 x 4 cm).

I have now checked out SFS on your recommendation - they look lovely and are British made, which is a plus. Can see them online and on Amazon - have you seen them in TK Maxx too? If you like Magnolia, I definitely recommend the Alchimia ones. I just checked and they are actually 300g not 400g but still huge at 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.5" (11.5 x 6.5 x 4 cm).

amazon brilliant idea. thanks for that

Latest posts

Back