Which Guest Would You Like To Be A Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marie Francoise, Ugg woman, Nicola from Lulu Guinness

Cant stand Carla, Keeley, Emma Hardie, Lulu

I just despair when I see Chuntley or Sara G or Marverine is down to do jewellery shows which are the shows I am really interested in. To be honest I can cope with even Del Boy flint rather those 3.

I don't mind old Flinty, she does irritate me from time to time though, Marviine has grown on me, but I totally agree about CH and Sara. Pippa is another one I just can't listen to, she doesn't talk, she shrieks and yells.

Do have a soft spot for tom alpha h he's lovely got nice soothing voice also better than screechy ali young

Can't bear Little Miss Prissy-Perfect Mandy from A'kin - like her even less now than when she was on IW, and that's saying something. Don't mind Carla, but I wish she'd modernise her hair and not have it so Jaclyn Smith 1970s. LJ Rich has good knowledge, but her voice irritates me. Love Rosa and would watch her presenting anything. Same goes for Jill Goldsmith, loved her. And sorry to be contrary, but I really like John Barrowman and I think he'd be great.

If I wanted to choose a facial with any of the QVC beauty therapists then Tom would be relaxing to listen to. Keely, Fiona or Alison Young...not so much! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_1:

God no! How could you relax with their loud annoying voices? Think i'd fall asleep if tom was giving me a facial lol

No to Carla and a big no to Abbey ....I didn't like either on IW
No...Natalia from Revitalash/John Barrowman / Dennis Basso/ Trinny / Susannah / Lulu/ Kelly/H /
Imo most of the guests are more irritating than the regular presenters.....

Yes please to Tom alpha H / Mandy akin/ Sarah Chapman/Rosa (YC)

Would anyone like to see Andi Peters as a presenter?
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Lynn do you mean the ex children's TV presenter? If so, no! The reason is , I did like him until he became a judge on Masterchef where he is rude and mean in a not very nice way which is rich coming from someone who, if I remember correctly, was pretty rubbish on dancing on ice so should have had more tolerance.
He

Lynn do you mean the ex children's TV presenter? If so, no! The reason is , I did like him until he became a judge on Masterchef where he is rude and mean in a not very nice way which is rich coming from someone who, if I remember correctly, was pretty rubbish on dancing on ice so should have had more tolerance.
He

Yes that's who I mean he presented a few shows with Dale in the kitchen,was never sure why though.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back