Where's Will

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
I've recently just got the new website again, another story, but i noticed on it , there's no sign
of good old Will. Is he still around. I'll admit i like a lie in, when i'm not working, so i'm not up
at nine, so i haven't seen hide or hare of him. Think thats the saying. Is he still doing the
Thursday beauty hour with Alison, is he still tweeting, is he on holiday, i.m getting worried
about the poor fella :glass::glass:

Hi, I'm sure Ali Y said in last Thursday's 4pm beauty fix show that he is on his hols so maybe hae has a couple of weeks off :) Anna covered his usual slot doing all the media stuff during the show

Is there any need for Will (or Anna) to stand there with an ipad attached to their hand giving a running commentary on how viewers love the products? I know social media has taken over the world, but if I tune in for a beauty show, I want to see products and have them explained etc. And I do agree that Will has turned in AY's apprentice - she is really bossy with him.

Is there any need for Will (or Anna) to stand there with an ipad attached to their hand giving a running commentary on how viewers love the products? I know social media has taken over the world, but if I tune in for a beauty show, I want to see products and have them explained etc. And I do agree that Will has turned in AY's apprentice - she is really bossy with him.

The simple answer is no, no added benefit at all, as much use as a chocolate ashtray

Perhaps he is still in the LolaRose showroom following his preview of the recent TSV. He was very taken with the mirror in there and seemed excited to be there. Nikki could have offered him asylum from AY!

Found him on twitter looks like he's been in Tuscany on hols, but back with AY beauty fix show at 4pm today.

Though by the sounds of this he's due to be away again :
Off to Barcelona next Sat, who has a hotel recommendation? What is best area to stay in? Don't need fancy as I'll be out exploring :)

Where's Will?
We wonder where Will's wandered.
Whistle ... Will?
Woof woof!

We wait.

Ali's (abbreviated Alison's) able-bodied aide's away?
Abandoned!
Alison's all alone alas.

Will?

He's blubbering in a corner trying to search for something and order it on the new website, it's asked him to log in a record 43,509 times!

J xx

Latest posts

Back