Where's Mally?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah was wondering that myself although I do really like the girl presenting the show (dare I say it I might actually prefer her to Mally!)

Can't imagine her saying "you'll poop your pants!"

That was an all time classic moment on QVC when she said that :sun::nod:

I *think* Mally is coming on for the 9pm show, sure Pipa just said that at the end of the 4pm hour. Teeny is really lovely though, and has done a lovely job with the girl's make up, perhaps a little more subtle than Mally would do but just as lovely.

She's wearing an awful looking pale lippy in the promo I saw about 20 mnutes ago

Just laughing out loud here at the moment, lady has just called in to speak to Mally and said that '[Mally's make up] is all I use, I bought lots of make up from QVC but threw it ALL AWAY when I found Mally's range...' :giggle: cue lots of covering up from Ali 'Well, of course I don't encourage you to throw your QVC make up away, perhaps siphon it off to give to daughters, sisters, friends, nurses*, hardworking shiftworkers*' very funny indeed :nod:

*I may have invented the last two :wink:

I heard that too, hilarious!!

I'm such a sucker for easy pay...just bought the kit that was the last TSV. I was so proud of myself for resisting when it WAS the TSV but kind of regretted it. Oh lord.

I'm seriously tempted by that kit - I've never tried Mally make-up, but tbh I have enough and I have the last BE TSV on auto-delivery and that should be going out soon so after splurging on the Kipling bag today I shall just sit here and lust. I don't go out enough to warrant having party make-up, anyway.

I heard that too, hilarious!!

I'm such a sucker for easy pay...just bought the kit that was the last TSV. I was so proud of myself for resisting when it WAS the TSV but kind of regretted it. Oh lord.

Snap! Although I still may not get it as it's now on waitlist:(

Just laughing out loud here at the moment, lady has just called in to speak to Mally and said that '[Mally's make up] is all I use, I bought lots of make up from QVC but threw it ALL AWAY when I found Mally's range...' :giggle: cue lots of covering up from Ali 'Well, of course I don't encourage you to throw your QVC make up away, perhaps siphon it off to give to daughters, sisters, friends, nurses*, hardworking shiftworkers*' very funny indeed :nod:

*I may have invented the last two :wink:

I always find it amazing when the presenters say "if you find that your usual foundation/concealer/ eye make-up/mascara cracks/crumbles/creases/gives you panda eyes then this product is the one to use. Given that most viewers will have bought and are wearing a QVC range how could that be possible???? Surely all of the ranges are fantastic!! Except for the ones they no longer stock of course!

Returning to Mally (who I frankly find a bit of a strain to watch) if I have to listen to that tale about the Italian mascara, the Japanese pigment and the Pariiijhun comb one more time I may throw something at the TV, and what about the Teeny story?. The one where she apparently follows Mally around (like a dog owner in reverse) with a little bag in which she collects samples of mixture of pigments that this Leonardo Da Vinci of the cosmetic world produces!! What a load of claptrap!

That, along with the weirdly incredulous tone and steadily increasing pitch that AY adopts when talking about Mally products irrititate me no end, as does the fact that the models are already made up when Mally/Teeny apply the products. In fact, I am sure that they only pretend to apply the products some of the time.

Rant over! Now I am off to throw out all of my cosmetics in order to make room for Mally.

:wonder:

That, along with the weirdly incredulous tone and steadily increasing pitch that AY adopts when talking about Mally products irrititate me no end, as does the fact that the models are already made up when Mally/Teeny apply the products. In fact, I am sure that they only pretend to apply the products some of the time.

Rant over! Now I am off to throw out all of my cosmetics in order to make room for Mally.

:wonder:

So with you on these points. I have Q on silent most of the time, defo with AY all the time and I don't believe a word she says anyway. I thought they pretended to apply make-up last night and that eye gel, if you put that over foundation it would separate and can you really put primer over foundation? Dubious showings and reverse application instructions. Aren't we honoured to have the exact same products as the celebs, didn't know make-up came in pleb pots!

Latest posts

Back