Where is Simon Wilson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
On yesterday's B&W show, Nicky was the guest and it was claimed that Simon couldn't do it because he was ill. Yet last month he suggested that Julia and Nicky would be doing things together in July. When he made his comment Julia sharply told him that he wasn't supposed to say anything and it almost looks as though he knew he wouldn't be doing the shows. Is it simply coincidence or is there more going on here than meets the eye?

On yesterday's B&W show, Nicky was the guest and it was claimed that Simon couldn't do it because he was ill. Yet last month he suggested that Julia and Nicky would be doing things together in July. When he made his comment Julia sharply told him that he wasn't supposed to say anything and it almost looks as though he knew he wouldn't be doing the shows. Is it simply coincidence or is there more going on here than meets the eye?

Maybe a planned op or something? JR didn't elaborate on his 'poorliness', just that he was poorly?

I thought she said he'd got a bad throat because I'm think he texted the programme saying something about her going round to look after him. Or am I dreaming?

Maybe Butler has kidnapped him and will not release him until he stops using his name on all the goods. They have been split up for donkeys years.

I really enjoyed the beautiful Nicky doing the shows if only because it cut down on JRs cackling, simpering, hair flicking, pouting looks to camera and in- jokes.

It must have really cramped JR's style, no chance to display the nauseating behaviour usually seen on B&W shows. Plus she had to work with the beautiful Nicky without coming out with the snarky remarks usually aimed at the hapless models. I wonder if any freebies were delivered to her dressing room? If not it would have been the shows from hell.

I really enjoyed the beautiful Nicky doing the shows if only because it cut down on JRs cackling, simpering, hair flicking, pouting looks to camera and in- jokes.

...and there was a truly stunning woman on for a change....

Wilson probably wants to disassociate himself from the cheapo crap that is "World of Accessories" (plastic handbags and t-shirts that look like they came off a market stall etc) and only appear when its the couture collection so he can camp it up and name drop to his hearts content.

so, they hatch a plan that he will be "ill" in july and nicky will take over. they will see how she goes down with the viewers, what sales are like etc. and if it goes well, she starts to do the cheap shows and he just turns up for the expensive stuff.

just a guess but it wouldnt surprise me....

Latest posts

Back