Where is Simon Wilson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can never ubderstand those World of Accessories things either, they're vile:giggle:

I thought it was odd when JR said something like "I spoke to Simon earlier and he genuinely is ill". Why say "genuinely" unless people were thinking he's thrown a sickie? :6:

I thought it was odd when JR said something like "I spoke to Simon earlier and he genuinely is ill". Why say "genuinely" unless people were thinking he's thrown a sickie? :6:

I know the powers that be years ago in QVC did make a similar allegation about a regular guest to the stand in and rightly so war broke out since the person was indeed ill. This was behind the scenes though not like the remark quoted above.

My my we are catty aren't we people!!? I personally missed Simon and, as lovely as Nicky is, I felt the show wasn't nearly as good. I agree that Julia actually had to work for a change instead of just sucking up to Simon.

Get well soon Simon - I for one missed you.

i may have heard wrong but during one of the shows the lady from B&W said that she and Simon had been to Battersea dogs home that day. Did anyone else hear something similar.

Latest posts

Back