when is a prize not a prize?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many thanks for your kind offer John. It seems that things may be getting resolved however. Katherine has been in touch with me and says that my prize will be sent out today. I will update this thread when they arrive.

As for my partner Stewart, he spoke to Anita in the Live chat today and she has explained that the first parcel has been lost by the courier and a replacement order has also been sent today - again I will update you when that arrives.

Anita has advised Stewart that he wont be charged for postage on his next order which is a kind gesture. It doesn't make up for missing his sister's birthday but if it is the courier at fault - then we can hardly blame Rocks.
I am hopeful that these stories will have happy endings.

No company is troublefree but a real test of customer service is how the issues get resolved. I am sure Rocks are as good as their word.

Thanks to all concerned.

As promised the update on the above situation.

My prize arrived today but sadly I had to go out unexpectedly and missed the driver - typical but at least it came and they are redelivering tomorrow.

Stewart's replacement parcel was meant to come Friday - it arrived today however and was left with a neighbour despite specific instructions to leave it at the back of the bungalow. Never mind - their way was decidedly safer.

All the items would have been perfect for the birthday but sadly have arrived too late. I have suggested he use them for Xmas gifts for her- they all seem to be lovely quality.

On the negative side- all the cards were in his name and not as directed.

Still they arrived and we are both grateful. Thank you.

Hi Hampton,

Glad to hear that your partner's delivery has come and that you like the pieces. If you can let me know which pieces you wanted the cards in a different name for (and what name), I'll get some done and posted out to you.

Kind regards

John

Thank you John but there is no need. It's not really a problem.

My prize arrived today so thanks to Katherine

Latest posts

Back