When did Ecotan go?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I was browsing the QVC webb site to find a tan accelerator {TSV too pricey for me} and I noticed no ecotan products. How long have they been gone for? Thats another brand gone from QVC. They won't have too many decent brands left at this rate.

They have been gone for quite a while now. Did see some spray and some accelerator in TKMaxx the other day though.

Ecotan - now there's a blast from the past! Loveheart, I do still have a large old bottle of Ecotan accelorator. I'd offer it to you, but it must be about 8 years old and has gone a nasty shade of gunge - certainly not worth risking, so I will have to chuck it. I think it came with a kit, and as I don't sit out in the sun, I never got round to using it. As for their other products, I used to use them regularly and got some reasonable results, but I think I must be getting old because, I just can't be arsed with all that now. Exfoliating, standing on towels to protect the floor, waiting for the stuff to be absorbed into the skin, trying to wash it off the palms of your hands without washing it from the front of your hands, the stains on the sheets, the awful smell and then the streaking as it starts to wear off. Nope, I definately can't be arsed.

I know what you mean MissTibbs it is a bit of a pain in the backside to do all the gubbins connected with self tanning. I can't be a*sed either. I just thought a bit of tan accelerator may help not burning on the old summer hols in June. I saw a good Gatineau set with tan accelerator but it was £35.00 and it had all the same old products in it ie neck gel, defi lift, etc. Will wait to see if it comes on easy pay.

I was browsing the QVC webb site to find a tan accelerator {TSV too pricey for me} and I noticed no ecotan products. How long have they been gone for? Thats another brand gone from QVC. They won't have too many decent brands left at this rate.

I get mine on Ebay if that helps? You can get a 500ml accelerator for about £15 and the same size self tan for not much more although people have put their prices up a bit of late.

Ecotan hasnt been on QVC for years, it did make a re-appearance when they changed the packaging but that was ages ago.
I couldnt stand the smell of the spray tan, the fake tans with colour guides are much better

Ecotan hasnt been on QVC for years, it did make a re-appearance when they changed the packaging but that was ages ago.
I couldnt stand the smell of the spray tan, the fake tans with colour guides are much better

I tried the Spary Tan once and went a lovely shade of orange. My fav was the body lotion, it gave a lovely matt finish perfect for the summer.

I'm looking for a good tan accelerator, QVC or non-QVC, any suggestions please?

Latest posts

Back