What's your worst QVC nightmare?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My QVC nightmare...Jill Franks presenting cooking/ kitchen equipment claiming she can't do anything because she's such a girl (makes me feel I'm a hairy bloke because I know my way around a kitchen). Alison Young presenting anything. Debbie Flint presenting outlet fashion whilst promoting her latest book and Michelle Hope twittering on about how she design's her garments for us, even though we are not worthy to wear such a wonderful range...and Kim &Co Mendelson on amphetamines presenting her range made in Montreal, Canada...where's a brandy, I need a stiff drink. Eeughh.

Huggles, you mean an average day on Q!

Catherine Huntley day. 24 hours of non-stop Catherine, presenting shows on technology, Basso, Richard Jackson, Kim & Co and Revitalash. Also featuring adverts between shows courtesy of Jill, Julia and Marvarine. Jesus wept...

A Charlie Bear hour, with Kara Tritton coming back as a guest presenter. If you think the Bear hours are bad enough at the moment, you would have Kara doing her magical voice overs, she could have voices for every bear.

My nightmare qvc hour= Lennie from nina Leonard, Charlie brook, gill franks and Debbie all presenting northern nights or cookery stuff or butler and wilson

TV volume stuck on high and Abby Tech and Phil H2O on alternating hours, with Akos giving those same ****** demonstrations as adverts throughout the day. Presenters Ali K interrupting everyone and Ann D just being herself.
I need a Valium *shudders*

Another QVC Christmas ad in the style of John Lewis/ M & S, featuring all the gurning Q 'Stars', (sans Alison), with the fake snow/pressie exchanging/sleigh bell sound track set in a seasonally decked out big house.

Latest posts

Back