What's the code for the 3 easy pay?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Andamooka

Guest Shopper
I want to have some lord and berry lippys on atm, but I can't find my christmas card from QVC with the code for the 3 easy pays

can someone put it here for me please

Does the code work for everybody or does it have to be specifically YOUR code?

If it is everybody can somebody please PM it to me? :)

And me please if someone could be so kind?

Does it work on the web, or do you have to phone?

Thank you! x

I didn't get a code, but tried one posted here. It didn't work, either on the web or on the phone. :2: But maybe that's just my luck. Give it a try.

I did not realise it was the same code. I was going to say if you have lost the code, just ring up with your membership no and name and I bet they will have it logged on your account.

Can I be cheeky and ask someone to PM this to me too? I did have one via email which I deleted because I was absolutely positively not going to spend any more on QVC however I now have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and NEED some Leighton Denny lacquers. Please, please, please x

Can I be cheeky and ask someone to PM this to me too? I did have one via email which I deleted because I was absolutely positively not going to spend any more on QVC however I now have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and NEED some Leighton Denny lacquers. Please, please, please x

Hi That code ran out on the 22nd December. sorry to be the one to inform you of that.

The one in the Christmas card is valid until 18th January. I used mine online to order a Uruguayan amethyst ring (pure self indulgence :54:)

If anyone has lost their Christmas card voucher then I'll PM the number to them, incase it is the same for all those who received one. Just PM me.

CE1008 didn't work for me - I didn't receive a card and the system didn't recognise it, either online or by phone.

CE1008 for anyone who wants it. I don't know whether it will work or not but it's worth a try. Expires on 18th January.

That was the code I was sent too, so presumably the one with the Christmas card was the same for everyone.

I'd have thought that it would only work for those who did receive a Christmas card, but who have since mislaid their voucher.

That was the code I was sent too, so presumably the one with the Christmas card was the same for everyone.

I'd have thought that it would only work for those who did receive a Christmas card, but who have since mislaid their voucher.

I didn't get the Christmas card this year but tried the code earlier on the TSV and it wouldn't work. Thinking about it though I think I'd rather the money all went at once so it's not hanging over me for the next three months so it was a blessing in disguise.

I didn't get the Christmas card this year but tried the code earlier on the TSV and it wouldn't work. Thinking about it though I think I'd rather the money all went at once so it's not hanging over me for the next three months so it was a blessing in disguise.

Yes I agree Rebecca. It's easy to get lulled into a false sense of security when only paying the first small amount and then getting a nasty shock when it keeps showing up on your monthly statement. I prefer to pay the lot and know exactly where I stand.

Latest posts

Back