What's New on QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm gutted :fume: :fume:

I was expecting a bit of voyeurism ( as in the obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects meaning) around the presenters abodes not them pulling ****** qvc products out of makeshift ruddy wardrobes on QVCs set :fume:

And an empty one at that...it was magic too as the clothes kept jusy appearing ...

I'm gutted :fume: :fume:

I was expecting a bit of voyeurism ( as in the obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects meaning) around the presenters abodes not them pulling ****** qvc products out of makeshift ruddy wardrobes on QVCs set :fume:

I'm gutted too! :12:
Wasn't really expecting a grand tour of their homes but come on......! I thought they might've at least had a few products the presenters actually appeared to recognise & use themselves! :12:
I refuse to buy anything on principle! Actually there's been nothing I'd want to buy! A big :9: to QVC for these 'shows'!

Actually, the one approaching believable & realistic one was dear old Kathy Tayler's wardrobe one! She did at least burble on about why she liked the particular Birkenstocks they had on her show etc.! Go Kathy! :35:

A bit of a let down, I too expected the presenters to be in their own homes.:54:

3pm What's in my Kitchen? CRAIG ROWE .... the best so far by a country mile, maybe because the lovely Simon Brown was present.;);)

Those programmes were bad though weren't they? And I got heartily sick of seeing the Genie Line Smoother. Was surprised that they weren't smearing it on the pans in the kitchen cos it got slotted into every other programme.

Made me giggle to myself when watching the Make Up hour with Pipa when SJ from BE mentioned having to give her a make up lesson on applying the right amount. I remember the last time PV was presenting BE and looked like she had been tangoed. x

Did anyone see the Pipa show when Shavata was on - they just cut her off..it was almost cruel!

And yes I wanted to see their houses, or even a pretend house like the one in the ads!

Latest posts

Back