Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
12pm What's in my Make-Up Bag? Pipa Vanderburg
1pm What's in my Wardrobe? Kathy Tayler
2pm What's in my Handbag? Claire Sutton
3pm What's in my Kitchen? CRAIG ROWE
4pm What's in my Bedroom? Anthony Heywood .... surprise a Woman:D
5pm What's in my Bathroom? Julia Roberts

Kathy Tayler seem to have drawn the short straw...what do we expect to see in Kathy's wardrobe? lots of Quacker Factory, Indigo Moon etc :54:
I am looking forward to the shows today.

12pm What's in my Make-Up Bag? Pipa Vanderburg
1pm What's in my Wardrobe? Kathy Tayler
2pm What's in my Handbag? Claire Sutton
3pm What's in my Kitchen? CRAIG ROWE
4pm What's in my Bedroom? Anthony Heywood .... surprise a Woman:D
5pm What's in my Bathroom? Julia Roberts

Kathy Tayler seem to have drawn the short straw...what do we expect to see in Kathy's wardrobe? lots of Quacker Factory, Indigo Moon etc :54:
I am looking forward to the shows today.

I think you've got Claire and Craig round the wrong way.:54:

Also, poor Kathy, I think she is looking great these days, she's ditched the glasses so you can see more of her face - she's pretty with good skin.

Linda

I think that they have Julia and Kathy the wrong way round........

Imagine La Roberts displaying her wardrobe full of SIZE SMALL outfits, and those ruddy FLIPFLOPS

:lol:

Also, poor Kathy, I think she is looking great these days, she's ditched the glasses so you can see more of her face - she's pretty with good skin.

Linda

Bless her! I like Kathy too - especially her honesty about the size of clothes she wears. She may not be the most glamourous lady on the channel, and she may get confused at times, but she comes across as being a genuinely nice person - and like you say she has a great complexion (and I think she has a rather pretty face too).

interesting how the presenters are constantly giving us the "we're not supposed to have favourites but....." line, and then we have entire shows devoted to presenters supposed favourites.

what a load of cobblers.

in fact there's a lot of presenter-promotion going on at QVC at the moment,have you noticed? These favourites shows, the "presenters have landed on the web" and "read our blogs" promotions. clearly a cynical ploy to get people to buy stuff becuase their fave presenter uses it.

i notice alison keenan isnt mentioned in the "whats in my......." series. maybe they should have a "whats in my bank account" show?

Bless her! I like Kathy too - especially her honesty about the size of clothes she wears. She may not be the most glamourous lady on the channel, and she may get confused at times, but she comes across as being a genuinely nice person - and like you say she has a great complexion (and I think she has a rather pretty face too).

I agree - I think Kathy is very pretty and probably a lot prettier than she thinks she is!

What's in my Tac Room with Alison Young?

Hmmm, I think it would be more along the lines of 'whats in my basement'? I bet its kitted out as a dungeon, I'm she is known as 'Misstress' in another life! :54: In fact I'm sure the harnesses ect.. from her tac room have a multitude of uses!!! :11:

I don`t think for a minute it`ll be done anywhere near their ownd domains, or that they will have picked what is featured in the shows..just another jackanory day!

I'm gutted :fume: :fume:

I was expecting a bit of voyeurism ( as in the obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects meaning) around the presenters abodes not them pulling ****** qvc products out of makeshift ruddy wardrobes on QVCs set :fume:

i should do tours of my wardrobes....you'd get your money's worth there and tea and cake breaks...and the only annoying know-it-all would be ME !!!

Latest posts

Back