What's Anne done to her hair?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Just flicked on to the Michael diCesare show. Thought for a second it was Gobby on with him, then I realised it was Anne Dawson. Her hair looks awful - long, lank and the colour is far too light. Does her no favours at all :talking:

I think she's been Michael diCesare'd, the style, but agree the colour is awful and the style. Oh reminder to self...........

get your hair cut and styled SB :wonder:

I thought it was a ken paves wig or piece. The colour is horrible,no definition just block yellow.

I thought it was a ken paves wig or piece. The colour is horrible,no definition just block yellow.

I think someone should take her in hand, these days she looks a mess and on two separate shows this morning she's got someone's name wrong - so unprofessional

yeah she called Michael ... Michelle. LOL LOL He took it in good spirit though and laughed along throughout the hour and said he drew the line at being called Fiona, I like him. Quite an entertaining hour, he is on again later but with Alison, so that won't be so entertaining, Miss Screechypants!

He did take it well as he's a professional, in the earlier LG hour she got the name of one of the models wrong - poor girl, I bet she felt special!!

Latest posts

Back