What would you challenge the presenters to do?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Bearing in mind they are looking for suggestions to challenge the presenters. What would you challenge them to do?

Mine would be for AY not to interupt her guests and not use the words literally or luxurious for an entire show.

Get them to tell the truth about the returns rate and that if you exceed the 50% returns rate you might have your account removed.

Stop Richard Jackson exaggerating claims about the plants he sells and admit you'll be lucky to get them to flower etc!

JR to put her tits away on the night and stop drawing attention to them at a time when so many women have or are in the process of undergoing traumatic radical surgery on their own breasts. Just one night in the year NOT to flaunt herself quite so much, the dress she had on tonight is one of her most revealing and imho she's an insensitive bitch to have worn it. :pPC:

JR to put her tits away on the night and stop drawing attention to them at a time when so many women have or are in the process of undergoing traumatic radical surgery on their own breasts. Just one night in the year NOT to flaunt herself quite so much, the dress she had on tonight is one of her most revealing and imho she's an insensitive bitch to have worn it. :pPC:

She does that every year though doesn't she??,I didn't see her this year but I remember a few years back she had a dress on which was truly appalling given the occasion,i'm not saying she should wear turtle necks on the night but there are ways she can display her assets,still look "sexy" but also sensitive to her surroundings.

Wouldn't be surprised one year if she just whips one out on air starts caressing it and sez "look at me,look at me"!

Yes very insensitive, and spiteful considering the event taking place. JR should give her over inflated bags a rest, for the day, out of reverence for the magnitude of the event. But its not gonna happen, as folks like JR, are incapable of letting their moral conscience (if they have one) override their need for self-promotion.
:Breast Cancer Care:

She does that every year though doesn't she??,I didn't see her this year but I remember a few years back she had a dress on which was truly appalling given the occasion,i'm not saying she should wear turtle necks on the night but there are ways she can display her assets,still look "sexy" but also sensitive to her surroundings.

Wouldn't be surprised one year if she just whips one out on air starts caressing it and sez "look at me,look at me"!

Euwwww...perleeez...
Why do you need to look sexy anyway on such a night? It's not the blummin BAFTAS is it?

Euwwww...perleeez...
Why do you need to look sexy anyway on such a night? It's not the blummin BAFTAS is it?
Too right, the silly bint probably thinks some Simon Cowell type of person is watching.:grin::bop:

I completely agree with everything you've all said and couldn't have put it better myself. :clapping::clapping:

I'd challenge them them to actually be honest about the claims they make on the beauty products.

And I'd challenge Lulu to admit her overly plump cheeks (and lips!) are down to more thanTime Bomb.

go out to their local shops in Kim and Co, Dimonique, plastered in make up and see if they get any compliments. All this would be filmed for us as a new style of reality t v.

J R could be on it........"Big Udders" for the working title, come I'm sure you all have some better ideas

I'm going to be a bit norty with my suggestion:-
I'd have them wear the electric shock outfits that they had on Big Brother. They each would have an allowance of say 5 favourite words/phrases and if they went over their limit, they would get a little shock :giggle:and a donation would go to BCC:clapping:

I know, I'm a bad person:thinking2:

I love that idea:grin::grin: would love to see AY with a few hundred volts through her backside.

Latest posts

Back