what the heck is catherine huntley wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would rather listen to "lickle" Leonie than Dawn saying de cooo page,and lustrer.

Catherine's top was very unflattering, made her look frumpy, dumpy and very old fashioned. She is not old or dumpy so I can only assume she did as she said, love the colour and didn't consider what it looked like otherwise. I nearly died when the T callers said how much they liked it, NOOO wrong.

I also find the 'lickle' annoying. I believe that Leonie's well in her 30s and it's very childish combined with the way she holds her head sideways. She probably can't help that, but the overall effect makes you think that she's trying to appear cute and innocent.

I'm a Northener and have never said 'lickle' ickle' 'bokkle' or 'kekkle' in my life and I would have anyone who does speak in such a way publically disembowelled. Grouchy, moi?

Can I nominate my father-out-law for the disembowelling. I've just spent a week's holiday with him and at 68 he's still saying bokkle! Aaaaaaarrrrggh!
Trouble is that's his least irritating characteristic.

back on topic...I can't believe in so many replies to this thread no one has started the PREGGERS rumour!

Jude aka Legs x

Catherine Huntly saying "puddy cats" every time she sees something with
a cat on it, drives me nuts.

any video links please?

Well I have looked at lots of the items that she showed yesterday and many of them have had the video clips have been removed or it is an older video showing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
HELLO

Wasn't everything yesterday on easy pay?

They'll have taken down the video clips because they won't want to offer easy pay on everything shown yesterday any more, I expect.

I saw the blouse in question yesterday. It did look truly hideous.

:FUNNY

Didn't see the blue frock horror, but I do remember Huntley talking about sharing a bath with her hubby and getting all romantic - apropos of some candles or bedmaking stuff she was flogging - and I felt like something had just curled up inside me and died! (And I feel like disembowling someody with my teeth at the moment because there's no coffee in the house... ).

Can I nominate my father-out-law for the disembowelling. I've just spent a week's holiday with him and at 68 he's still saying bokkle! Aaaaaaarrrrggh!
Trouble is that's his least irritating characteristic.

back on topic...I can't believe in so many replies to this thread no one has started the PREGGERS rumour!

Jude aka Legs x

just had to say i read this and laughed out loud...he may be irritating but your sense of humour definitely benefits from it!!!!!

Didn't see the blue frock horror, but I do remember Huntley talking about sharing a bath with her hubby and getting all romantic - apropos of some candles or bedmaking stuff she was flogging - and I felt like something had just curled up inside me and died! (And I feel like disembowling someody with my teeth at the moment because there's no coffee in the house... ).

:mutt: :mutt: :mutt:

Today CHuntley's wearing what can only be described as "sack with belt" combo...

Turned on quickly but missed her wearing another fetching lickle :RUNAWAY: number. BUT did burn my eyes on Keenan's orange top and omg she's letting the baps hang again. :eek: :pPC:

Turned on quickly but missed her wearing another fetching lickle :RUNAWAY: number. BUT did burn my eyes on Keenan's orange top and omg she's letting the baps hang again. :eek: :pPC:

the hair was looking like spun candyfloss at the back too. are we thinking those are extensions?

how many times did she say on this afternoons household helpers "i have one like this and i paid...."

SHUT YOUR GOB LUV WE AINT BOVVERED! :p

I didn't see the back of the barnet Burlz but I think possible extensions have been mentioned before on the forum. IMO she's been showing all the classic signs of having a toyboy in her life (bed), growing the hair in an attempt to look girly, even younger style of clothes than normal and too much titty on display...looks a bit desperate to me. :rolleyes: :pPC:

I'm a Northener and have never said 'lickle' ickle' 'bokkle' or 'kekkle' in my life and I would have anyone who does speak in such a way publically disembowelled. Grouchy, moi?

I know i'm away off thread, but Ashley from Corrie talks like this lol:eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back