What should QVC's new years resolutions be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
1.predictable but deliver goods on time:mysmilie_73:
2 find some new superlatives to use when describing goods. Luxurious is so 2009
3.Get a new fashion buyer.

A very happy and healthy new year to you all, you've made me laugh so much.

To listen to its customers and bring more variations of the big ranges ie Philosophy that they say they have the "buying power" to bring.

Stop using the word Phenomenal as well.

Happy New Year to you to LE lover. x

Stop using the terms "high end" and "exquisite"

Stop using Dennis Basso

Stop hassling customers with rude letters/phonecalls

Have one P&P per order

I'm not holding my breath!

1) To only employ presenters who are capable of thinking before they speak (sorry, seen too much of Flinty the last few days!!)
2) Lower the P&P prices
3) Realise that not all their viewers are 70+ (fashion!!)

Happy New Year all xx

P.S Good thread LE Lover! :mysmilie_82:

1) Check returned goods carefully and if the product has been damaged (and this is not the reason it has been returned) then don't let the customer get away with it as they are taking the P. If the product was sent back by the customer as being damaged, don't sell it on to someone else.

2) Use European or Japanese clothes designers rather than US ones exclusively. I can't tell the difference between most of the present ranges as they all look as they were made by the same designer to me.

3) Either lower P&P for everything or allow people to add different items to their basket and ship it out together at one P&P price.

4) Get some new lines in and change the stock more often for the established lines - I feel like I see the same products advertised everytime certain vendors are on the show.

1. Despatch orders on the same day

2. Provide different delivery options to suit customers

3. List ingredients of beauty products on web-site

1) Stop having so many Archos TSV's

2) Consistent P&P pricing across the electronic goods especially laptops v desktops and televisions.

Have the words, "The Customer Comes First", engraved over the front door.

Pull their fingers out and offer us first class service with deliveries. We pay enough already for it.

More Harald.

1. Stop banging on about the 'quibble free' money back guarantee and then sending the letter to those who in their opinion return too much.

2.Bin Basso

3. Encourage Debbie Flint to take another 6 year break.

1 less p&p or one p&p when buying more than 1 item in an order
2 less debbie flint
3 better value tsv's, rather than saving the p&p
4 less american clothing
5 more ranges
6 less forms

I agree with everything thats been said.. Please also add:
Less use of the word Fabrication ffs..
Just less Anne Dawson full stop!
Happy New Year :mysmilie_1766:

:mysmilie_348:Hmmm...

You know...

It's quite difficult to think of what to say...

There are so many areas QVC needs to improve on! :mysmilie_73:

Ooh I know...How about dumping that pathetic excuse for a courier company known as DX?

(Great idea for a thread!)

Can anybody guess what my New Years Resolution is....? ;) :D :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348:Hmmm...

You know...

It's quite difficult to think of what to say...

There are so many areas QVC needs to improve on! :mysmilie_73:

Ooh I know...How about dumping that pathetic excuse for a courier company known as DX?

(Great idea for a thread!)

To stop spending so much:mysmilie_61:

[/B]
To stop spending so much:mysmilie_61:

At QVC? Ooh Definitely!

In general? Well I probably need to keep things realistic and stick to achievable goals!

Maybe we should have a sweepstake to predict how long it takes for me to weaken and buy something from QVC? :D

I almost have already! :eek: They had some Amazing Cosmetics kits on Clearance and I got as far as putting some in my cart - but then I watched the ridiculous presentation by Debbie "Flinty Eyes" Flint and I dumped them out again in disgust.

Even people who believe they could sell fridges to Eskimos should do a teeny tiny bit of product research surely?

And not just churn out a few catchphrases about mineral makeup that they may have heard in a Bare Escentuals hour once! (and which aren't even applicable to what they're selling - even if one of the items does have the word "mineral" in it!)

Can anybody guess what my New Years Resolution is....? ;) :D :mysmilie_61:[/QUOTE]

The same as mine! my purse is going to be very hard to prise open this year!:mysmilie_11:

1. Don't make up any words, such as functionability, (there are others that escape my mind)

2 Stop using words with the "wrong" meanings - e.g. fabrication, malleability.

3. Don't say "myself" and don't say "I" when they mean "me" as in Give Simon and I (or myself) a Call .

4. Stop waving hands and arms about like windmills and don't interrupt the guest expert when they are telling us something we need to know.

5. Do stock a more modern range of bedding - lets have spots, stripes, checks in different colours from the background, i.e. not damask or dobby designs.

6. AY to stop referring to eau de parfum as the really expensive concentrated perfume in a tiny bottle that you pay £££££'s for.

7. P&P as per earlier posts.

Sorry about points 1,2 and 3. They really "jar" on me.

Linda:mysmilie_73:

The same as mine! my purse is going to be very hard to prise open this year!:mysmilie_11:[/QUOTE]

Lock it down honey! :mysmilie_1371: :mysmilie_325: :mysmilie_991:

Latest posts

Back